Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Game of the Year 2011

The NZA

Hondo's GOTY  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CoD is fun if you are an FPS fan. I remember playing the first one in the apartments downtown, while Nancy was out, and I just cranked up my speakers and played through it all in a day. CoD4 was fun too, but it is begining to become the Dynasty Warrior of FPS's. If Dynasty Warriors would just add online multiplayer and deathmatch I am sure people would priase it to high heaven! lol

I love Fable, but I couldn't muster up a shred of interest in the 3rd one. Boring fuckin game.

god yes. i really dug 2, and i gave 3 several hours, and in return got something so basic as to make Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest look like a SMT game.

I was trolling, but Minecraft WOULD be a lot cooler if it had lasers, grappling hooks and an underworld full of demons.

man, that statement is true of most any game, but you're really gonna get me to finally give that title a go soon.

What? No Dead Island?

well, at least you waited till page 2 to be that guy.

added to the poll!

Also fuck Battlefield 3 for GOTY. On pc to play you double click the icon, which opens Origin (which always has to patch), then you login to Origin and patch Battlefield 3, THEN it opens a goddamn webpage where you launch the game...most convoluted, fucked up way to get around pirating ever. I mean I know they are trying to do their own Digital distribution thing like Steam and Impulse (gamestop), but come on having to then go to a webpage is stupid.

• 3 weeks later...

Now GHOST TRICK.....THAT might be a contender.....

heh...so what's your vote? skyrim (PS3 port and all) is currently tied with Portal 2 by our #'s.

SKYRIM?? I couldn't even bother to watch that one for more that 5 min. I know it's great, don't know why I can't get into it. I think I'm saving my fantasy fix for Dragon's Dogma (They've got a dude that fights with razor wire in that one!!)

dogma04.jpg

Me? I voted for Arkham City. I thought Asylum was GOTY material, and City exceeded it in EVERY aspect.

heh...so what's your vote? skyrim (PS3 port and all) is currently tied with Portal 2 by our #'s.

God, you're such a bitch. If Suda Sonicraft 5 got a broken port to a system no one cares about, you wouldn't even bat a thick, dreamy eyelash over it.

Oh god, so many glitches...

One of them got me +2 million % fortification to hand-to-hand though, so I cry about NPC's stuck in rocks while I punch dragons in the fucking face.

i admit; i'm a bit salty that the game's taking PS3 GOTY from so many places, while ME2, Dark Souls etc get the snub. ive no doubt it's a worthy contender, but i hate that bethesda keeps getting a pass to never fix their broken ports. it feels like a huge step backwards. and no one's saying anything to them because

games-journalismaf8t.gif

in the interest of honesty: No More Heroes is a game i adore, and added some content from 2/new stuff for the PS3 version, but it's a piss-poor port.

Archived