Hondo's Bar

I'm going to hell for this...

Thelogan

This thread features humor that is in exceptionally poor taste. If you laugh at any of it, you can rest assured that you are a truly awful person. It would just make a normal person sad.

This is for degenerates like JZA and DoJ.

You've been warned. You had a chance to leave.

QNOek.jpg

pAszN.gif

Rxu9F.gif

2iAtN.jpg

2Gl3b.jpg

u5uqc.jpg

2yBGS.png

d0fOF.jpg

xFLYB.jpg

QhB8N.jpg

mFJVL.jpg

CSyOJ.png

jDNIl.jpg

68vxx.jpg

KuOkP.jpg

bJmXo.jpg

BbgJQ.png

9ouyP.jpg

VoDD2.png

Xzcpt.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's some good old fashioned hilarity right there. FIGHT TWO DEMONS!

WARNING: Clicking the related videos in the Special Poetry Slam will give you the opposite reaction you're looking for. Many are touching and pretty profound, and one of them made me tear up.

Except the one with the black chick, she's pretty terrible.

I just wish I could find a clip of "Mange!! Mange!!!" When they feed the nail cakes to the naked children....ahh laughs a plenty!

You guys own the Criterion Collection DVD, but I tracked down an original VHS before anyone even knew what Salo was! Well anyone I knew at least. And Yes I am proud of that fact! heh

And while the comparison to two girls one cup is apt. At least you know Salo is fake.

John Waters: you brilliant sonofabitch

“Salo” is a beautiful movie though. I mean, “Salo”, that last shot of the two soldiers dancing in that beautiful set. I mean, Pasolini, I mean, he’s a Catholic saint to me, I mean. I want my gravestone to look like his. I pray to Pasolini. I mean, so I think that movie is a beautiful movie, a beautiful movie. And unfortunately, you know, he was murdered by a hustler almost right after he made that movie. So, he died for our sins.