Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

Cathy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

still sad i apparently missed ep 2 on PS+...gamefly has all 5 for $10 on steam, debating grabbing that but im so backlogged i could easily wait till spring sale next year. meantime, lookit this LE!

twdcollectors-editiongamestopjpg-fcdc8c_800w-610x356.jpg

twdstandardps3andx360jpg-081414_800w-610x776.jpg

...GameStop is reportedly advertising that a Special Collector’s Edition of The Walking Dead: The Game will include special packaging as well as a 1,000 page compendium with the first 48 issues of The Walking Dead comic and a special cover by Walking Dead artist Charlie Adlard. The box will be available for $69.99 and will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

again, i know this year had its disappointments, but do ya'll think a somewhat point-and-click/adventure title taking VGA game of the year might have any impact? Telltale's already secured some licenses between this & jurrassic park, gotta figure this will help them get any others they were checking for.

Game of Thrones would make for a cool Telltale game I think.

I'm hoping they really tighten the screws on Walking Dead season 2. It would be awesome for them to make it more Heavy Rainish. Keep the graphics though. Just give more interactivity than before.

Keep playing NZA, it only gets better!

Edited by axel_napalm

• 1 month later...

I think we need to find a way to shoe-horn Walking Dead threads into philosophy, politics, animation, pimp hand, crap shack, and Hondo's the Gathering. Just to make things extra confusing.

Was thinking of creating a thread for this book:

The-Walking-Dead-and-Philosophy-Yuen-Wayne-9780812697674.jpg

I know I want to name the thread 'The Walking Dead', but I'm not sure if I want to put it in the Philosophy forum, or the Art & Literature thread. I know. I could do it in both!

Also, I think I'm going to rename the 'Walking Dead Toys are coming!' thread to simply 'The Walking Dead.'

Edited by Reverend Jax

So I finished the game through one time. I'll definitely play again, see how different it is. I tried playing though by making decisions the way I would have in each situation, trying to be diplomatic in keeping the group together. This time I think I'll just be a complete dick to Kenny every oppurtunity I can.