Hondo's Bar

Borderlands 2

Thelogan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So instead of me looking shit up, someone explain how this will be better than the much over-rated Pt. 1!

Heh. Not a fan of the first? How disappointing for you. Second verse is pretty much same as the first in what I've played so far, with the exception of the possibly game-breaking badass stat system. More importantly though, without spoiling much this game has more antagonisation from Handsome Jack, a lot like Glados or Wheatley from the Portal games. The writing's pretty damned funny if admittedly rebeating Glados' drum, they've thrown in more easter eggs and such, if nothing else give it a shot to take all that in and feel superior for getting them all.

How many different stats did you throw them into? I admit it sucks, but it's not exactly game breaking. You are probably looking at 3% difference in your stats.

3%+ on anything to do with guns and shields.

I agree that it's not a game breaking bug but not being able to save at all is a game breaking bug.

Just for you Cowboy

A glitch that disables the trophies as well.