Hondo's Bar

Borderlands 2

Thelogan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3%+ on anything to do with guns and shields.

I agree that it's not a game breaking bug but not being able to save at all is a game breaking bug.

Oh man, when I read your post I didn't even register the save bug, that's terrible!!

Sorry man!

Just for you Cowboy

A glitch that disables the trophies as well.

cody.jpg

Edited by C_U_SPACECOWBOY

I played it for...about 10 minutes, didn't give it a chance, realistically; but after getting the beat down from 'bandit' types the third time I was...meh. I lost interest in the first one after getting ambushed by mongrel rat looking things every five fucking seconds. so yeah...I'm going to have to bring in the big guns on this one. By that i mean my nine year old haha.

I played it for...about 10 minutes, didn't give it a chance, realistically; but after getting the beat down from 'bandit' types the third time I was...meh. I lost interest in the first one after getting ambushed by mongrel rat looking things every five fucking seconds. so yeah...I'm going to have to bring in the big guns on this one. By that i mean my nine year old haha.

Depends what you want out of an RPG I guess. Me, I'm a whore for xp so being constantly bombarded breaks the tedium of walking/running and allows me to affirm my undying love of my turret every couple of minutes.

On the game itself though, the narrative with Handsome Jack is great, the enemies diverse and kinda fucking awesome in some instances(Rakkman the Batman knock-off, Loaders =/= Transformers, Hell, even Goliaths have their own worth as each fight is a question of my own plums as I choose whether to go for the quick kill or let it rage and rape the shit out of me). I have no idea where I am in terms of progression, but I have to believe I've put more than a 50% dent in the foretold 58 hours of gameplay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...