Hondo's Bar

Ash vs. The Evil Dead

Keth

But did you hate the movie? So many fanboys shit on it, and it's still one of my favorite horror movies, if not one of my favorite movies of all time.

Oh fuck no, I loved the remake. Though the logic surrounding Mia's entire story is a thread best not pulled.

Ok, I concede.

*sips juicebox triumphantly*

I think you're right. It's on my list but that list is thousands of movies long.

For a blanket statement, I'm not sure where I lie on "voodoo zombies", the "real" ones aren't even really undead they're just people with brain damage but I suppose if you consider Martin a vampire then they'd be zombies. If they're legit raised from the dead Pigeons From Hell/Black Canaan style, then yeah they're zombies.

I mean I'm sure the wiki is just giving us the answer but:

The script by Richard Maxwell and Adam Rodman is loosely based on the non-fiction book of the same name by ethnobotanist Wade Davis, wherein Davis recounted his experiences in Haiti investigating the story of Clairvius Narcisse, who was allegedly poisoned, buried alive, and revived with a herbal brew which produced what was called a zombie.

• 9 months later...

Overall, the second season has been the best of the two, so far. It felt like the cast was just finding their groove and having more fun, which you feel too. The "car" episode was a highlight and really shows the heights the program can go.

The first season was fun, but, if they finished it right there, I'da been fine. The second season left me wanting more.

Edited by Da Cap'n 2099

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...