Hondo's Bar

Hulk Hogan's racial tirade

The NZA

source

52323ff71605fb0785000086.png

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tomor...-hogan.339842/

When the National Enquirer releases audio of the Hulkster dropping the N-word so liberally that insiders are saying "there's no coming back from this."

Description of the audio and conversation

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

Despite his TV image as a born-again Christian, the tapes prove that Hulk is a very different man off camera!

In a startling exchange, the 61-year-old told Clem – who he sued for invasion of privacy after their XXX tape was leaked to a website – about his frustrations with blonde bombshell Brooke, 27.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

https://twitter.com/thewadekeller/st...55981603250177

Breaking: Hogan apparently done with WWE. Totally SCRUBBED from http://WWE.com

, not listed as Tough Enough judge anymore.

- Hogan's page GONE

- Searching on WWE Shop for Hogan items and it redirects you the list of wrestlers.

There was a case going on between Hogan and Gawker regarding the release of his sex tape. That may have T R I G G E R E D it.

Story still developing

Hogan apologizes

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it," Hogan said in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE. The transcript featuring that conversation was published online by the National Enquirer.

"This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise," Hogan told PEOPLE. "I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs."

ncwjotd.jpg

Mel Gibson - racist

Cosby - rapist

Hogan - racist

Arnold - groper

Reagan - senile

Tom Cruise - nutsoid

Charlie Sheen - winning nutsoid

At this rate, there will be noting left of the icons of 80s malehood within 5 years.

Somebody go find Dolph Lundgren, Michael J Fox and Michael Keaton and put them in a box for safekeeping... Maybe throw in Tom Hanks, Matthew Broderick and Sylvester Stallone if there's space.

Well Matthew Broderick straight killed some people and got a slap on the wrist and everyone's been waiting for Sly's racist tirade since sometime in the early 80s. Also Arnold fathered a love-child with his maid, in addition to the groping.

Hanks, Lundgren, Fox, and Keaton are all pretty safe bets though. For now.

Like every other wrestling fan of the 80's and early 90's, I was big into Hogan back in the day. But through reading and listening to interviews from fellow wrestlers over the years I'd already learned that he was an insufferable prick. The whole racism thing is new, but doesn't surprise me.

Now if this was Stone Cold, I'd be taking that one hard.

• 7 months later...