Hondo's Bar

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

The NZA

so, i fucked up 500k worth of turnips (...) and now have another 500k from tarantula hunting, i'm using a thread on resetera to find someone who gets their buying up to 600+. 

keeping an eye on my local one too, ill post back if it goes sky high!  only patterns we've seen so far is weds-fri seems to be best, and if your #'s are dropping early in the week, a spike can be coming

oh!  also there's 2 sets of buying prices from the nooklings apparently; one from 8-noon, another for the rest of the day i think

holy shit, props to you both!  coelacanth were how i paid off my loans in OG gamecube AC, i'd hunt them every time it rained...

nice haul axels!  hoping to cash in around 3.5 mill on turnips this week, one more haul after that & the house and all the town projects should be tied up

week 2s been busy!

- paid off all my mortgage (that 2.5 mullion basement, geez) 

- played enough stalk market that i still have 5 mill in the bank for town projects!

- got 3 bridges & 3 ramps, more of the latter coming to make my island fully ADA compliant 

- bartered for the remaining fruit, now we have all the fruits!

- hit 3 star island so my dude KK should be here for his concert soon!!

now I'm just collecting stuff for my game room, study, basement dojo/gym, and music chamber. oh, and collecting goth/witchy stuff for joods

oh and fuck all these fucking eggs, goddamnit bunny day hurry up & get here already 

• Like 1

Bunny day is a fucking scam. 

Also, just so everyone knows, Golden items DO NOT LAST FOREVER. They break too. 

It's honestly almost enough for me to leave the game alone now. Cause like, why?

*This post brought to you by a man at peak cynicism* 

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, the division of joy said:

Also, buy turnips for 109. Go to Nooks Cranny the next day. 55 and then 58. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Happened to me last week. Bought in at 96, and they dropped to 35 by Tuesday. Had a spike on Wednesday and sold for 145. It'll get better, hopefully

Also just checked my prices: Bought in at 94, down to 83. Yay...

Edited by Stilly