Hondo's Bar

Cruel Intentions

This movie has to rank up there with the most evil characters in any movie. Definately not for kids, you pretty much see teenagers pulling off roles meant for French aristrocrats (based on "dangerous liasons") It kinda works and kinda doesn't. I really can't imagine teens being so vile, but then again, it's kinda cool to see new blood here.

if you don't know the plot, you've pretty much been under a rock for the past few years. basically, the super playa (philape, sp?) gets to boink anythin he wants. except for his step sister (gellar) who pretty much teases him oh so wrongly.... anyway.. they make a bet. there's a new girl in town, a tree hugging hippie who wants to save herself till marriage (witherspoon.) if he bangs her, he gets to boink gellar too, but if he doesn't, he loses his 1969 jag (mighty fine lookin car, i might add...)

hey. this movie got a lot, lot of bashin. you know what? it's actually done well IMHO. it's definately not your average teen flick. and definately not for the kiddies or faint of heart.

i'll check out dangerous liasons when i get a chance - unless someone here is willing to throw me a bone.

eww...spiffy wants bones.

Sorry buddy ill back your other reviews but i thought this one reeked of ass. Predictable plot, hokey ending, only a lesbian make-out scene made it almost worth the five bucks i spent to see it. But im flyin solo here, most people i talk to seemed to dig it.

I ended up downloading this one recently. It was okay, altho I thought Reese Witherspoon gave in a little easy. I did like the Buffy-Phillipe scenes though, funny pair when they were together hatching plans. My fave part was probably the beginning when Phillipe is talking to the therapist. Hehe. :D

Hehehehehe, my anal-retentive movie trivia could finally come in handy here...

Ladies and Gentlemen -

Spencer Tracy was in "The Mountain" with Robert Wagner who was in the jack-off movie of the year "Wild Things" with Kevin Bacon.

Any link that features a star of Hart to Hart deserves 10 points as opposed to one that doesn't which gets a feeble 5.

Eduardo Pazos (Me) is in The Pazos Family (Ongoing Project) with Felipe Pazos

Felipe Pazos was in Old Man and the Sea, The (1958) with Harry Bellaver

Harry Bellaver was in Hero at Large (1980) with Kevin Bacon

I am separated by three degrees from Kevin Bacon. Who can beat that?

I'm in the A Fist Full of Rubles (a little seen indie classic made classic with an intersection of Baywatch) with Pamela Anderson who plugs her shit in Barb Wire with brother of Richie Cunningham Clint Howard who was low enough to be in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon. So I got me a three too.

Actually on the subject of A Fist Full of Rubles where the good fuck is my best supporting actor nomination? I'm better than most of those fuckers who take home the gold. Who the fuck else could've played disgruntled, legless british builder Dave Windsor who took revenge on the Russian president (sic) who ordered the choping off of Windsor's legs after he sodomised a rake of goats in Russia by kidnapping his baby daughter? Denzel Washington? Michael Douglas? Chuck Sheen? Fuck no. I want my motherfucking award.

*phew*

I'm happy I got that offa my chest...fucking bullshit Academy...

Who the fuck else could've played disgruntled, legless british builder Dave Windsor who took revenge on the Russian president (sic)  who ordered the choping off of Windsor's legs after he sodomised a rake of goats in Russia by kidnapping his baby daughter?

Hah! you totally bit that idea off Michael Caine & Alec Guinness, its all been done before.