Hondo's Bar

Pirate Name

TulipO

That was fun. "hard like Jack Palance on a bad day", fuckin brilliant...

Not nearly as cool as 2T's name, i got: "Bloody William Bonney"...close to bill the kid, but irish. I dont know what to make of that, but im with Johnny Cash on the non-Flint ship, arr!

pirate.jpg

Hmm....my pirate name is Red John Rackham. It said, "Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! "

Damn! :D I don't know how to talk in "pirate!" BLAST!

Mad Jack Rackham be my name. Arr.

"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! "

Arr, would that be, Mad Harry Kidd, brother of Dirty Tom Kidd? The most murderous brothers on the high seas? The pirate ship of the Flints could use a pair like you...To go up against them fearsome Rackham brothers. Arrggh. :D

that's because pirates FUCKING ROCK. *is addicted* watched 'pirates' last night... again... slightly humorous to note that the copy of 'pirates' was... well, pirated (go asian dormmates). i was the first to post my pirate name, in the other thread, cause my prison bitch name sucked. like metaphorically. arr i be black mary cash! hand over the booty! :D

Archived