Hondo's Bar

Wackest song on the radio right now

The NZA

Which one do you switch past on the 1st note?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, so this is mostly the hip-hop stations in south florida, through hoobstank in there for good measure...just wanted to see what gets everyone else to change stations lately.

Me, its almost anything there...i hold out for Jada "Why" or Slum Villiage "Selfish"; even that Kanye track is played to death, as is "Lean Back"...i mean, fuck, the remix is fun with Ma$e and Em, but Lil Jon kills it...that man sucks so hard, its not even funny. Sorry to hate, but i cant wait till he falls off with his crunk shit...its like a poor southern man's P-Diddy.

For me, i gotta decide between that wack Lil Flip one, Juvenile, and any of the Yin-Yang/Lil Jon shit. I have no idea why Luda put out that single, and Usher's new album aint bad, but damn, is this all that's out there in R&B right now? Twista, R, new LL, Young fuck, all of it...how is such a versatile genre so...boring?

???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go with Slow Motion. They were playing that f-ing song on every single station last night while we were on the way to the beach! wtf?! that song went out the same week it came in. but yet they feel that the weemen are still feeling it. NO! we are not! in fact! our juices crawl further into our bodies causing a cronic headache! so please mr. disk jockey's of south florida radio stations! STOP!! Even Y-one-hunned! stop trying to be hip and play what you know! Play Black Eyed Peas or something when you get the urge to play this horrible song.

wake up turn on TV - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

walk to the kitchen to get something to eat before work radio is on - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

Go to work and forget about it

Go outside for a smoke

So Billy Bitchcake rich ass suburban kid rolls by in his momma's SUV - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

Meet my gal after work

Get in her car

She puts in a CD - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

I ask her to turn it off politely and so she takes it out and puts the radio on - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

"CHANGE THE FUCKING STATION", I shout getting angry

She changes the station - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

Go to a bar to take the edge off

There's a good jukebox. I even found some rebel songs on it

I go over to put in my buck when it starts - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

After a while and a few more drinks I hear my tracks and am happy for a bit

I relax enjoy my drink and order and other when - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

Time to go home, jump into bed see what's on TV - "YEAH - YEAH!"

It's fucking Usher

I fucking hate fucking Usher.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to sound like a jaded, cynical former college radio DJ, but I'm sick of pop music in general.

I've basically got absolutely no interest in mainstream music right now. When I listen to the radio, it's either Majic 102.7 or BIG 105.9, and that's it.

2T, I hope there's a special ring of Hell specifically for Usher and the people that love his music, because it fucking sucks. Why can't people see that his shit is played the fuck out?

Ugh.

Not to sound like a jaded, cynical former college radio DJ, but I'm sick of pop music in general.

No you should be a jaded, cynical former college radio D.J. 'cause then you could get your groove on to this!

The reviews have spoken....

A Tribute To Wesley Willis

It's good to know that there's someone alive who might take the place of Wesley Willis and Anton Maiden in the hearts of ironic hipsters everywhere. This is, of course, mechanical, grooveless and horrible, which is exactly what is most wonderful about it. Don't change a thing, burn a million CD-Rs, get this in the hands of all the right jaded college radio DJs and you'll have a massive cult following in no time.

damn I can't stop pimping that thing....plus 100% less Usher!

Well, I'm gonna vote for the song I think was the wackest in the first place, as opposed to the most played out, and that award definately goes to Nelly's shameless attempt to get a completely retarded dance craze started: "Get your Eagle On." Nelly comes full circle and just brings hip hop into full self parody. Either this guy is just fucking with people and seeing how many will go along with it, or he's just a fucking moron. Anyone who finds themself in a club where people are actually performing this dance should really take a minute to ponder the absurdity of their life.

Nelly is the embodiement of just about everything that is wrong with hip-hop.

Archived