Hondo's Bar

HULK HAVE IDEAS FOR ULTIMATE HULK.

Pink Hulk

BENDIS!!! HULK HAVE IDEAS FOR ULTIMATE HULK. HULK WANT TO ASK YOU OUT FOR COFFEE OR ESPRESSO TO DISCUSS. HAVE YOUR PEOPLE CONTACT HULK TO SCHEDULE.

SOME INITIAL PANELS HULK LIKE TO SEE IN COMIC:

- HULK NIGHTCLUBBING WITH KEVIN SPACEY AT SUITE 16. BIG SPLASH PAGE!

- HULK TRYING ON ARMANI SUIT, TEARING JACKET WHEN PULLING IT ON (BIG COMEDY MOMENT, HAPPENS ALL THE DAMN TIME TO HULK).

- HULK FINDS LITTLE NOTES FROM BANNER ALL OVER HOUSE TELLING HULK TO STOP PARTYING, GETTING PIERCINGS AND SMASHING STUFF BECAUSE BANNER MUST PAY FOR IT ALL. HULK LAUGHS AND EATS NOTES!! HA HA!!! STUPID BANNER! MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T KEEP HIS WALLET IN OBVIOUS PLACE LIKE BACK POCKET OF HULK'S RIPPED PANTS!!!

- HULK WATCHES FELICITY MARATHON. HULK CRIES WHEN FELICITY TELLS BEN THEY SHOULD TAKE BREAK FROM EACH OTHER. SCENE WILL SHOW HULK'S SENSITIVE SIDE!

- CAPTAIN AMERICA TEACHES HULK HOW TO SWING DANCE, HULK TEACHES CAP HOW TO SAMBA.

- HULK IS DENIED ENTRANCE TO AVALON SPIDER ROOM BY STUPID BOUNCER BECAUSE HULK NOT WEARING SHIRT OR SHOES. HULK GETS ANGRY AND STRANGLES BOUNCER WITH VELVET ROPE!!!

- HULK GETS NEW PIERCING! (COMIC SHOULD BE A MAX TITLE IF WANT TO SHOW WHERE.)

HULK KNOWS BENDIS WILL WANT TO JUMP ON THIS. HULK NOT ASK FOR MUCH IN WAY OF ROYALTIES, MAYBE ONLY FORTY PERCENT. NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT. WILL DISCUSS WITH MANAGER.

ANYWAY, BENDIS CALL HULK.

HULK NO TALKING JACK THOUGHTS. NO ONE TALKING JACK THOUGHTS.

HULK HAS TO SEE SPIDERMAN WORK, THEN TALK TO AGENT.

RARRRHH!!! HULK BUMP PUNY THREAD BECAUSE BENDIS NEVER CALL!!

BENDIS! HULK STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. HULK HAVE MORE STORY IDEAS FOR ULTIMATE HULK:

- HULK GO TO UPTOWN PARTY WITH THOR, BUT THOR SPEND EVENING TRADING GLANCES WITH JUGGERNAUT ACROSS ROOM! MAKE HULK ANGRY.

- HULK GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR DEGREE IN COSMETOLOGY.

- HULK STEP IN GUM WEARING BRAND NEW BEAKTOE LACE-UPS IN BRONZE SNAKEPRINT LEATHER, GET ANGRY, GO ON RAMPAGE.

- HULK GET TREATED RUDELY BY PUNY CLERK AT BARNEY'S. HULK GET ANGRY AND SMASH COSMETIC COUNTER!! SECURITY ASK HULK TO LEAVE, CALL AVENGERS TO THROW HULK OUT. HULK GO ON RAMPAGE UP MADISON AVENUE. STOP AT BERGDORF GOODMAN BECAUSE THEY HAVE 20% OFF ON OSTRICH LEATHER BOOTS IN HULK'S SIZE!!

- HULK DRINK FROM SODA CAN WITH A BEE IN IT, GET ANGRY, GO ON RAMPAGE.

HULK COULD GO ON AND ON. LOTS ADVENTURES FOR A FASHIONABLE HULK ON THE GO IN BIG CITY. GET WITH PROGRAM, BENDIS!! CALL HULK'S AGENT, SET UP MEETING. MAYBE HULK TAKE YOU ROLLERBLADING AFTER.

Here's some ideas Hulk:

-Pink "Ultimate" Hulk goes to the mall and meets up with Betty to try on shoes!

-Hulk gets mad cause no shoes fit!

-Hulk smashes!

-Hulk and Betty go to pet store to buy one of those little puppies that Paris Hilton has!

-Cute puppy dies of the shock of Hulk's size!

-Hulk gets mad!

-Hulk smashes!!

-Hulk and Betty go to the movies to go see Mean Girls!

-Cute guy is checking out Betty NOT Hulk!

-Hulk gets REALLY mad!

Hulk smashes!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Sorry to bump an ancient thread, but this is a lame thing to find via Google.

The "real" PINK HULK was created over at the Bendis board (www.jinxworld.com) by a user there named Genius J. His real identity was outed by Bendis himself.

You, sir, are not the same guy. How do I know? Cuz I'm him.

I also think it's kinda lame that not only did you steal the avatar I created, but the majority of your posts were lifted from the Bendis board VERBATIM. You took the schtick I was doing over there and simply did a cut-and-paste here.

Are you really that incapable of doing something original? I don't care that you're doing the character--apparently it was done on MadTV too, although I've yet to see it--but couldn't you have at least tried to write some new material of your own?

So much for "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." Since the whole concept of it was a troll, to give you credit would be to break charaqcter, no? I know alot of people on this board dig Bendis and have been to the Bendis board, so I know you're right, but seriously, are you making money off your PINK HULK personna? Cause unles this is inteligentual property theft that you can make a viable agrument is hurting your bottom line, you're just being a whiny bitch when you oughta be flattered.

So much for "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." Since the whole concept of it was a troll, to give you credit would be to break charaqcter, no? I know alot of people on this board dig Bendis and have been to the Bendis board, so I know you're right, but seriously, are you making money off your PINK HULK personna? Cause unles this is inteligentual property theft that you can make a viable agrument is hurting your bottom line, you're just being a whiny bitch when you oughta be flattered.

Bah, you're probably right. Damn you and your logical argument.

It didn't bother me that someone else was posting as the character, actually. I would have enjoyed that if there had been some new material to read.

Well, he's only ever posted in four threads

1) This one.

2) MCDONALDS WANT HULK F*CK FOOD

3) HULK SAY HELLO TO BOARD.

4) ISHTAR

And actually, his profile gives the Bendis Board as create as where he came from.

Anyway, despite all the rampant plagarism, this is a pretty cool general purpose discussion board. Wait, what am I talking about? This is the single greatest discussion forum on the web. Stick around, the fact that you saw the light of my argument and were cool enough to realize I was right shows you're cool, and creating Pink Hulk, well, that shows me your creative and cool as fuck. Explore the place. I think you'll find this place is the shit.

WTF, I hate you for one of two reasons,

a, that you might be a lying, douchbag.

or b, presuming that you are telling the truth, you are the wellspring of Pink Hulk sugary goodness and you refuse to cough up more Hulk.

WTF, I hate you for one of two reasons,

a, that you might be a lying, douchbag.

or b, presuming that you are telling the truth, you are the wellspring of Pink Hulk sugary goodness and you refuse to cough up more Hulk.

Let's go with b. I doubt I will put forth more effort into PINK HULK anytime soon, mostly because it's not quite as fun when the curtain is pulled back to reveal the wizard, ya know?

But maybe someday. We'll see. Perhaps he will return when he is needed most, in the year 3000 to fight alongside King Arthur.

The first thing I gotta do if I'm going to hang around here is to change my screen name from WTF to something more suitable.

Archived