Hondo's Bar

BOSTON RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!

Benz

Yeah! I saw the whole thing, and I don't usually watch baseball! I might start watching it more!

We won tonight 3-0, and finally won after 86 years.

We're also now 1 of only 4 teams to ever win the World Series with a sweep.

Also, I found it kinda interesting that there happened to be a lunar eclipse tonight.

Jeeze, Boston's made alot of history this year!!!

I'm so glad we won!!!

I think we're having a parade on Friday because of this. Gotta find a party... Gotta find a party... Gotta find a party....

Too bad I don't have my own car, gotta ask parents permission to go anywhere.

Oh speakin of celebratin, I gotta call my Irish :irish: grandmother who's been watching the Red Sox all these years. She finally got to see 'em win!

Who do you guys think shoud get the MVP? Tough call I think. I'd say it's between Damon, Cabrerra, and Ortiz. My vote's Damon, lotta good hits, and alot of good catches.

Yeah, Ramirez was the MVP and well deserved. The dude has at least one hit in 17 straight playoff games. I think he shoulda been co-MVP along with David Ortiz, that man is just scary. To think, it was only back in Spring when the BoSox were trying so desperately to trade Manny for A-Rod. Without Manny, I don't see the BoSox winning this World Series. Anywho, congrats to them, made a 105-game-winning St. Louis team look like little leaguers. Party time in Beantown!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D :D :D:D:D:D:D

Damn...not sure what buttons I hit before, but for some reason all of my replies were in...Arabic.

Anyway, I've just recovered from the party fest that was the GREATEST WORLD SERIES EVER!!!!!!

Beautifully done Boston! I heard 3.2 million turned out for the parade. That's insane. This was an amazing thing! BOSTON FUCKING RUUUUUUUUULES!!!!!!!! :D:D :irish: :irish: :rock::drool::drool::cool::xmas::pimp::jedi::jedi::D:D:pimp::pig::D:D:D:D:pimp::love::tank::zzz::hey::huh::pig::idiot::kiss::help::yawn::D:D:D:):D:party::devil::music::drool::drool::D:angel::luigi::cop::mad::D:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::dunce::zzz::prod:

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, this is an awesome skin IC, I owe you one. Thanks for not sticking it in The Sanctuary, because I'd never see it.

2T, your not the only one with the Matt Damon/ Johnny Damon curse. A couple of brews and I hear even the most ardent supporter get confused :D

Marrrrrrkkkkkk Bellllllhoooooorrrrnnnnnnnn!

Archived