Hondo's Bar

Imaginary Girlfriends

The NZA

Imaginary Girlfriends.com (lost inna crash... :D )

needgirl.gif

Tired of your friends and family telling you to get a girlfriend?

Want to make that certain someone a little jealous?

Need a confidence boost? Just feeling lonely sometimes?

With an Imaginary Girlfriend, you can carry on a completely fictitious, yet authentic looking relationship with the girl of your choice.

Browse through our site and choose your favorite girl to see what she can offer as your Imaginary Girlfriend.

Just make up how you met and include any details about yourself that you want your new girlfriend to know. Within days you'll receive personalized love letters by mail, e-mails, photos, special gifts... even phone messages or online chat. Every Imaginary Girlfriend is unique.

This site is great....its apparently doin well, too, as some of the hotter chicks are all bought up. If i was a chick, id make $20-30 a month to write letter and mail panties, for sure...hah.

Me? I keep checkin the "available soon" page for that Salima to show up...man, she's fine as fuck! :D

Envy is a powerful thing, no? Marketing using deadly sins...heh. I'm sure all of them are covered in there somewhere.

Sloth = "This'll make cleaning the house easier! You won't have to lift a finger."

Greed = "In just 5 months I made $100,000!"

Lust = Think about all those commercials where the guy sprays something on and it makes all the girls go crazy for him.

Pride = Anything that has to do with looking better. External self improvement.

Envy = "You can't afford a luxury car, but you'll feel like you drive one..."

Wrath = "Do you hate athlete's foot?!"

Gluttony = heh, all I can think of is, "Once you pop, you can't stop."

:D I know...yeah this service seems like something to get over your current girlfriend. I mean, what if some of these guys actually fall in love with their imaginary girlfriend and they try to track them down...that'd be messed up. I mean, the girl sends the guy some panties through the mail, won't there be a return address?

Nope, deal is the chick sends it to the company, then they send it out from there.....they insist the girls use fake names too, so the kinda psychos you fear you might attract have lil to go on.

ps good to see you again, White Line.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet some of them are even guys...and they just have a really hot friend that doesn't know what to say that would be all sexy and cute...so the guy chats with you and the guy sends you little letters and the guy wears the panties that you receive...it's actually a scary thought when you consider all of that...

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Writers wanted:

5PM Interactive and ImaginaryGirlfriends.com are seeking creative, fun-loving women to join us! If you're over 18, love to write and welcome the opportunity to earn extra cash, consider joining our site as an Imaginary Girlfriend.

All ages, races, shapes, sizes and manner of personal tastes are welcome. Whether you're naughty or nice, love romance or adventure, there's sure to be someone who would love to have you as an Imaginary Girlfriend.

We're looking for someone who can provide an authentic long-distance girlfriend experience with a minimum of actual interaction. This may require creativity or improv skills in some cases to ensure that the appearance of a real relationship is maintained. Of course no actual romantic relationships are involved and you will never be encouraged to be a real life girlfriend in any situation. Imaginary Girlfriends are just that -- imaginary!

Holy shit, I just got a new job.

Archived