Hondo's Bar

"Famous Last Words"

And with the return of The Invisibles comes an all-new movie game. In this game you put the last line, or last few lines of a movie and see who can guess which one it is. The only rule is, if you include a whole paragraph or conversation, you must continue it until the very last word spoken in the movie (not counting anything after the creds). I'll start us off.

1. American Beauty

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid, little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday."

2. Se7en

"Earnest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part."

3. Planet of the Apes

"Oh, my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God, damn you ALL TO HELL!!"

4. The Sixth Sense

"I needed to help someone. I think I did. And I needed to tell you something. You were never second. Ever. And I love you. You sleep now. Everything will be different in the morning."

"Goodnight, Malcolm."

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

5. Goodfellas

"And now it's all over. That's the hardest part. Today, everything is different, there's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook."

6. Ferris Beuller's Day Off

"Yep. I said it before, and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

7. Twelve Monkeys

"It's obscene, all the violence, all the lunacy. Shootings even at airports now. You might say that we're the next endangered species. Human beings."

"I think you're right, ma'am. I think you've hit the nail on the head."

"Jones is my name. I'm in insurance."

8. Jaws

"Hey, what day is this?"

"It's Wednesday... Uh, it's Tuesday, I think."

"I think the tide's with us."

"Keep kicking."

"I used to hate the water."

"I can't imagine why."

9. Unforgiven

"You better bury Ned right! You better not cut up nor otherwise harm no whores! Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches!"

10. Fight Club

"You met me at a very strange time in my life."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ima hijack your game :D All easy ones:

11. Memento

Now...where was I?

12. Casablance

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

13. Vanilla Sky

Open your eyes.

14. Gone With The Wind

After all, tomorrow is another day.

Would that make this an ignious or a setimentary rock? What's the difference between ignious and setimentary? Anyone?

16. Wayne's World

Isn't great that we're all better people? Fish head!

Archived