Hondo's Bar

The Andy Milonakis Show

made me laugh like twice. I think this irreverent humour bullshit has run it's course. Sure, some of adult swim is funny, and a couple flash cartoons are, but after a while this "wow this is so strange it's funny" thing gets pretty fuckin old. I mean, if i've alreayd laughed at a meatball talking to a chocolate shake about highlander 2 being a documentary, why would a crab with hitler's head on it, or some fat kid dressed like chicken astronaut offer anything new to me. I think MTV jumped on this bandwagon like 2 years too late.

Isnt he that kid from that dumb freestyle Chief was posting a while back?

I read somehwere this guy's actually like 27, just has some disease makes him look more like a kid. No lie, shit said he was a network analyst or some shit.

You meen that disease that Gary Coleman's got?

The show was cool, I guess, but mostly it just disturbed me! I generaly like things that disturb me, but I don't know what to make of this... show! The part that really made me laugh was Andy dancing (I guess you can call it that) in his kitchen to that new Mike Jones song "Back Then"! He had some chocholate milk in his hand or something! I almost peed myself!!

I laughed for some of it. Other stuff I was either, that's plain stupid or I just didn't know what to think. Maybe if this was around when Beavis and Butthead were still hot. I shouldn't talk because I have every one of their eps... :D

Archived