Hondo's Bar

The Travelling Babo Project

MusicManiac

For shits and giggles...

Ok, so I have this wacky idea that could be fun for the members. Traveling Doll projects are designed to help children learn about cultures and geography as a "doll" is sent from location to location via mail. The reciepient of the doll's job is to take pictures of the doll for like example "Buckinhgham Palace" and then ships the doll off to another location and the pictorial of the doll continues as he travels to different locations. The child sees various locations and it's overall fun to see where he ends up next.

Here at Hondo's -It's the "Traveling Babo" Project.

Babo

103998983newbu0bb.jpg

The object is for Babo to travel from one member to the next, over the next several months- collecting items and acquiring clothing, jewelry, button or pins along the way - if you desire to modify him in any way. The object is when you get Babo to keep him for the week and take strategic pictures of him in your city or wherever doing whatever wacky shit you want him to- as he visits you and your city and continues on in his next travel to the next member. I think it could be funny shit personally. Let's see what he ends up doing and where he lands next.

The object is to have Babo visit each member at Hondo's both here in the states and overseas as well. He will start his journey here in Boston and then I'll post his pics in an "Official" Babo thread. then the next member that asks for him first will be eligiable to recieve him next and so on. The person who wants him next can PM the person who Babo is currently with - the mailing info. That person puts Babo in the mail and then he's off and running to the next member and so on.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what are the rules going to be exactly? I mean, like don't keep him for longer than aaweek or something, so many pictures should be taken, don't take anything off of him etc, etc... And who gets him first? Well, second really, since you get before anyone else. But will you draw names or something?

Well, I'll pick him up this week. and the rules are in the first post as so...

The object is for Babo to travel from one member to the next, over the next several months- collecting items and acquiring clothing, jewelry, button or pins along the way - if you desire to modify him in any way. The object is when you get Babo to keep him for the week and take strategic pictures of him in your city or wherever doing whatever wacky shit you want him to- as he visits you and your city and continues on in his next travel to the next member. I think it could be funny shit personally. Let's see what he ends up doing and where he lands next.

The object is to have Babo visit each member at Hondo's both here in the states and overseas as well. He will start his journey here in Boston and then I'll post his pics in an "Official" Babo thread. then the next member that asks for him first will be eligiable to recieve him next and so on. The person who wants him next can PM the person who Babo is currently with - the mailing info. That person puts Babo in the mail and then he's off and running to the next member and so on.

So once I start the thread then the next person who asks for him in a post gets him and then so on. More later on this.

Archived