Hondo's Bar

World Cup 2006 Germany

IguanaDon?

For the record here's the current rankings for the teams in it...

1 Brazil

2 Czech Republic

3 Netherlands

4 Mexico

5 USA

5 Spain

7 Portugal

8 France

9 Argentina

10 England

13 Italy

16 Sweden

18 Japan

19 Germany

21 Tunisia

23 Iran

23 Croatia

26 Costa Rica

29 Poland

29 South Korea

32 Ivory Coast

33 Paraguay

34 Saudi Arabia

35 Switzerland

39 Ecuador

42 Australia

44 Serbia and Montenegro

45 Ukraine

47 Trinidad and Tobago

48 Ghana

57 Angola

61 Togo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno...Rank 2 vs Rank 5 played out as it should have, I think (at least numberically)....

But Rank 5 vs Rank 13 may be just as ugly as the whipping we had today, only vica versa....

....the only thing that keeps me from saying this difinitively is the fact that it's fucking Italy. The team the produced Roberto Baggio cannot be taken lightly

I'll tell you who I had my eye on for USA, Johnson. He played fucking class, I think he was the only bastard playing that actually had some pride for USA.

Fucking hell! some of your American women in the crowd. :love: Wrapped up in the American flag.... :2T:

It would have been 2-2 if the ref wasn't a blind cunt. There was a quality run from Togo, and a shitty dive from Korea. It would have been in

Are you shitting me DOJ? Togo's goal was fucking outstanding. Left bottom corner, straight past the goalie. Seriously, in all honesty I think Togo should have had the match, I thought they were the better team. I'm not sure if you noted the amount of diving taken by those little Korean cunts ( I use the term little cause these blokes were like midgets compared to their opponents. )

I was pretty sad to see Togo defeated.

Germany V Poland. Germany have obviously got this. Ballack is back on the pitch ( I forget who he plays for now, I know the team begins with Chel, though. Germany have most the possesion at the moment, but I wouldn't put the Polish down just yet.

I'll tell you who I had my eye on for USA, Johnson. He played fucking class, I think he was the only bastard playing that actually had some pride for USA.

Fucking hell! some of your American women in the crowd. :love: Wrapped up in the American flag.... :ohface:

8074,1118883094,1.jpg

you bet your ass. :D

Man that Mexico vs Argentina match was pretty intense! My money went to argentina on that one... even though they didn't win. Argentina's is looking reallly really good this time around...

I'm excited about Germany VS Argentina! I think Germany's going to take it though...

*More after the match!*

Germany are ok for winning against argentina, i mean, who of note have germany got besides probably ballack... lahm?

argentina however are riddled with talent throughout the team, and even leave messi, a brilliant player in the making, on the bench, because they can.

i just feel sorry for cambiasso, and his hair, or lack of.

dude skeet, it wasnt a loss on your part...

it was a thievery on the italians part...

i was rootin for the socceroos to win and fuckin hell they looked like they were gonna until the italian diving cunt did his work, and the ref believed it...

what a game eh.... i felt genuinely pissed off and a little upset over the whole thing...

Archived