Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Myspace

The NZA

Hondo's Bar @ Myspace

Yeah, right now it aint shit, just a few pics and not much else, but eventually, id like to have it pimped out, and friends with like 1/2 the universe. At least 1/3.

I'm hoping to get Metalhearts, perhaps some assistance from Ruby/others good with this to help thow up a decent layout for the place, ill try to add the written details later but any HTML work is welcome - PM me for the logon info.

While any of you are on it, be sure to invite anyone - groups, friends, whores etc - the point is to get exposure, so the more the merrier. Anyway, meantime, add it if you can & show some love; its time we opened our options to recruiting more narcisistic emo kids and see what happens.

ps MM/others: can anyone do a hondo's logo image, mebbe pythagoras over it or something, thatd look good when displayed at smaller sizes like the site likes to do?

That, and i gotta work on one to display on others' comments, somethin shrap that advertises Hondo's for discussion about movies/games/comics/music/politics/etc, member art/poetry, general chat etc and emphasizes that were an international community/family-like and shit.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant access myspace from work! you people get added tomorrow, and make the top 8 until we start getting actaul whores, whores with 50,000+ friends because their main pic shows their titties! thats how myspace works, so pipe down!!

will do, later on tomorrow - tried to add Ly but i couldnt remember his last name/email.... :misty:

Oops, sorry (got tired of the spam friend requests). I'll pm it to you. Anyone else that wants an add, just pm me for my email if you don't have it already.

Hondo's Bar on Myspace - add us now, and put us in your top 8!

so yeah, add us if you havent, and put us in your top 64 or whatever you got! we'll meet our goal of 1 million friends yet, evne if its less than 50 on day 1.

The profile should look 50% less like crap by now; still down for deisngs & such from MH, Ruby or any others that're inclined. Also, if you got ideas/images to put up, please lemme know....otherwise, what do you think?

ps We still really need some kinda sharp image with our logo that states what were about, which i summarized on the page as:

We're an international discussion forum/community, open to any and all topics, ranging from movies, politics, music, games & comics, philosophy, sports, and everything in between. Our members share thoughts & ideas, poetry & art, their own music & writings...are you tired of the vapid, self-absorbed Myspace pages? Come on down, have a drink & make a friend.

i think i was feeling pretentious...anyway, just something to leave as a comment on pages that'd get us more exposure. Any of you photoshop :D 's that can whip that up, id appreciate it.

is our logo on right? should i use another one instead? i dont know how it looks when its minimized onto other's pages....

eh..its comin along. still need to comission an ad banner, where's MM?

we broke 50! mostly from people from the Hondo's group, comic book characters and outright whores. Anyway, we wont even turn down spammers to meet our goal, be warned!

Im tryin to see if i can put 2T's famous Hondo's theme as our song, to ensure no one ever really joins here.

oh, yeah - Blow us up with comments, too, people

I think it's a losing battle trying MySpace recruiting. Unless it's recruiting some fine ass trim, in that case I say GO FORTH. I WILL FIND YOU...JUST STAY ALIVE! Myspacers are a dirty bunch of sleevs who are more than happy to accept the night away for that illustrious friend-count but care not for anything else.

Unless trim is involved.

Everybody loves trim.

The best way I can see (and a tried and trued..wait, is that what that phrase is? Someone please correct me and if that is the phrase that shit is fucking retarded..method it is) - recruit through other message boards. It makes sense 'cause, well they're already innernet ranting. We just have to drag them over to our side with compliments and back-rubs and then when they're least expecting it....

WHAM!

Jax ties 'em up, Skeet gags 'em and we have (as they say in Japan)....

SUPERHAPPYURINATIONALTIME!

hey. you should go and post HONDOS PICS on everyone's comments as well, so other people get curious ...i suppose

yeah, i was thinkin of maybe using our group shots or somethin, but then again, some of the ones from our playboy/calendar thread'd really bring the heads in here, if even just to hit on you chicks.

2T- youre right, its a different clientele and im not gonna have as much sucess as we do scalping other boards, but i figure its worth a try. Less than a week or so down, and Hondo's Bar already has 250+ friends (granted, most are whores/comic writers/political movements/comic characters/whores), but youre right, with less than 200 views, thatsa lotta motherfuckers just clicking "add".

ima keep trying for a bit longer till i get bored....still open to ideas tho, still hopoin to get some kinda "thanks for the add" image to pimp us out...

yeah, i was thinkin of maybe using our group shots or somethin, but then again, some of the ones from our playboy/calendar thread'd really bring the heads in here, if even just to hit on you chicks.

you might as well!..shit La Linz, Shensh, Cristy...all these hot women in one place should make enough people curious!

• 2 weeks later...

still waiting on a "thanks for the add"/hondo's plug image to use....mebbe i should PM MM. or PMMM.

also, rebuffing 2T's theory of the superficial crowd, this as of yesterday:

hondosbar: You have 316 friends. Profile Views: 228

Wow, these people are really takin interest. :???: Well, if even one of em joins, then its cool.

Archived