Hondo's Bar

Book Worth

CjDucky

• 1 year later...

Ok. I'm not sure if this post belongs here, but I started it, so I figure I'll continue it. Among the comic books I got recently was an issue of Superman #82 where he returns for good in the Blue and Red. What I didnt notice at first was that the words "Reign of the Supermen was cutoff at the top. As was the "By Jurgens and Breeding" notation on the left hand side. The oddest thing is that the cover appears to be on backwards and upside down. If you look at the Cover right side up, the spine and staples are actually on the RIGHT hand side.

croppedsuperman.jpg

Anyone seen or heard of this? Have a clue how rare this might be?

its just...i hate the ads! i hate the big unmasking "NO, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!! YOU'RE SAYING THE AGE OF APOCALYPSE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF...YOU!?" and theyre all looking in shock at a face with the mask off, and BAM! next two pages is a shitty add for bubblegum or a lion talking to a fucking SUV or something.

worse yet. is when you flip past that, and the traitor's revealed on the page on the right, but you're having a hard time taking in the impact cause the pic on the left is some kid with a big misshapen head advertising fucking starburst or something. It's not a proper way to read comics!

its just...i hate the ads! i hate the big unmasking "NO, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!! YOU'RE SAYING THE AGE OF APOCALYPSE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF...YOU!?" and theyre all looking in shock at a face with the mask off, and BAM! next two pages is a shitty add for bubblegum or a lion talking to a fucking SUV or something.

worse yet. is when you flip past that, and the traitor's revealed on the page on the right, but you're having a hard time taking in the impact cause the pic on the left is some kid with a big misshapen head advertising fucking starburst or something. It's not a proper way to read comics!

:FHD:

:2T: This thread has gone terribly terribly awry...

sorry man, no idea

Archived