Hondo's Bar

The Trekkie Test

Aartemys

For acalis and the future Hondonian Trekkies... :ghost:

232fac83a01e75b9.jpg

What does it mean?

You watch one or two series, but you don't try to impress your neighbors with your trivia knowledge. You're a fan, but you try not to take it too far.

Of the 15313 unique test takers...

For: trekkiness

78% scored higher, and

21% scored lower.

The average Raw Score is: 100.9, your's was: 80.

ce18940d2023039b.jpg

What does it mean?

You are a Trekkie, through and through! You know the series, the movies, the literature, the science, and you are proud of it! You are probably saving up to buy your own starship! You are part of a vast community of Trekkies, and you're loving it! Congratulations!

Comparison Summary:

Of the 15316 unique test takers...

3% scored higher, and

96% scored lower.

The average Raw Score is: 100.9, your's was: 147.

I don't know if I should be proud or sad... but it looks like a crew is forming.

9c3e93fe620ab292.jpg

What does it mean?

You know Trek, and you love it. You may not dress up in uniform every day, but you're dedicated to your series, or two, and happy with being entertained by it.

Of the 15328 unique test takers...

13% scored higher, and

86% scored lower.

The average Raw Score is: 100.9, your's was: 132.

Its actually a fairly thorough test. Plus the Commander thing matches up nicely with my ben sisko avatar. Geek Pride!

(before you go all nerdy on me I KNOW he was promoted to Captain at some stage)

d2fd825c0da2e269.jpg

What does it mean?

You know Trek, and you love it. You may not dress up in uniform every day, but you're dedicated to your series, or two, and happy with being entertained by it.

Comparison Summary:

Of the 15357 unique test takers...

5% scored higher, and

95% scored lower.

The average Raw Score is: 100.9, your's was: 144.

we need more geeks... er, crewmembers in the Lieutenant and ensign ranks... for so many commanders the setting for the show would probably be a space station or planet, like the DS9 series.

Actually TNG had 3 commanders: Riker the first officer is the obvious one. But I think by season 5 or 6, Counselor Troi was promoted to Commander, and Dr. Crusher is officially a Commander. If you look closely both Troi (whenever she was in standard uniform) and Crusher had 3 solid pips on their collars.

Also does the Trekkie Test rating have a Lt. Commander level? Otherwise those would count as Commanders also.

If you count Lt. Commanders, then TNG had 6 Commanders total: Riker, Troi, Crusher, Data, La Forge, and (after Generations) Worf.

Archived