Hondo's Bar

Halo 3

MusicManiac

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, after years of waiting for the finale to the best console shooter ever, Halo 3 is set to come out tonight, at midnight. I have my Legendary Edition paid off, and I will be getting in line to pick one up at gamestop. Who else is grabbing this game day one, and who is up for some hondonian co-op? 4 players baby!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i still doubt it'll be up to the gameplay of the original..

Good graphics do not a good game make... Bioshock is a living example of that

Finally somebody who gets that Bioshock is overrated. I just want a UT game worth play after so such a long time.

i have a feeling that like most FPS these days, there'll be too much emphasis on graphics...

UT was good graphically for its time, but the speed and intensity of the game play is something you don't really get these days

When your right your right. To many games are going the graphics first everything else later.

I may get it for PS3, haven't decided yet.

Do it...you know you want to.

As a side note. I find karma to be a very beautiful thing.

A storm is brewing in both the Xbox and Bungie forums, where over a hundred posters have now verified that their copies of Halo 3 are causing disc read errors. lockups, and even the dreaded RRoD on their Xbox 360 consoles. From what I can glean from skimming through the 22 pages of replies to the original poster's problem, most of the people affected purchased the standard edition, though a few are reporting having the problem on both the standard and the LE version of the game. Some believe the discs are corrupting the data on the hard disc itself, as some have had their game discs replaced twice or more now with similar results, and removing the hard disc seems to keep the error from occurring with some posters. Some can load the game fine and play it for short bursts before the problem occurs, while others are finding the issue limited to certain game modes. Check out the forum threads for more info on the problems had, and hopefully some official response will be given about the issue soon.

As a side note. I find karma to be a very beautiful thing.
A storm is brewing in both the Xbox and Bungie forums, where over a hundred posters have now verified that their copies of Halo 3 are causing disc read errors. lockups, and even the dreaded RRoD on their Xbox 360 consoles. From what I can glean from skimming through the 22 pages of replies to the original poster's problem, most of the people affected purchased the standard edition, though a few are reporting having the problem on both the standard and the LE version of the game. Some believe the discs are corrupting the data on the hard disc itself, as some have had their game discs replaced twice or more now with similar results, and removing the hard disc seems to keep the error from occurring with some posters. Some can load the game fine and play it for short bursts before the problem occurs, while others are finding the issue limited to certain game modes. Check out the forum threads for more info on the problems had, and hopefully some official response will be given about the issue soon.

:cry:

well, considering how many still play Halo 2 online, and the phenomenal reviews this one's getting across the board, its safe to say they delievered. The video review at GameTrailers convinced me; yeah, im sick of the overexposure/hype too, but at least its not entirely undeserved.

The "design your own level" forge thing alone sounds like a badass addition, and bish (who got offline long enough to hang the other night) was telling me a few cool things, supposedly there's so much goddamn one-liners and spoken text, he's played through a few times and yet to hear repeated shit (which i could say the same for Jericho's demo...), and that bungie somehow improved the AI which is quite an accomplishment. Also, 3 of the cast members from Firefly making voiceovers is a cool touch.

Archived