Hondo's Bar

Soul Calibur IV

Acalis

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't follow the link, but is that an idea or for reelz? I'd buy a ps3 and the corresponding version for that alone. It's been discussed across numerous other threads, but I'm definitely in preference of Yoda to Vader.

EGM's quartermann is usually on the money, so i woudnt be surprised. wait, if you prefer Yoda, i think he's 360? anyway. buying a console to play as Kratos is hardcore; then again, i loved using Link on the GC version of the other game.

I know we havent talked much about this one - somewhere between the triple-D cups, and the Vader (PS3) and Yoda (360) revelations, there wasnt much left to be said, i think.

abeb00b937a03c7c13f4e91a8c958c6b.jpg

However, adding Kratos to the PS3 version does strike me as fairly cool. At least cooler than when they tossed Spawn in, anyway.

God, as if Darth Vader wasn't a PS3 selling point already. Kratos vs. Nightmare is one of my dream match-ups.

Eccch. Fuck please no Spartans... They tried that BS in DOA4 and it was poor at best. Ryu'd be arright, not exactly a coup the way Kratos is though. Maybe the monkey pinata from Viva Pinata?

Well it's pretty much Ryu or Marcus Fenix, the question is would Nintendo pony up another one? And if they did is there anyone they have that's worth it that isn't named Link?

Nah, Nintendo's not even getting in on this action, wisely enough since Smash Bros is right up their alley and the Wii's not dedicated enough a console to tackle something as *ahem* 'serious' as Soul Calibur. Guys with guns simply don't work in fighting games. It didn't work for Stryker in Kombat, same with Spartans in DOA 4. ALthough Fenix does have a Lancer...

Us agreeing on two separate fronts, my diplomacy toward Acalis & Drifter... It's either the end of the world or the end of me. You always know someone's about to die in a series, movie or comic when they make peace with a long-standing enemy.

Can you smell the Brimstone in the air?

No it's defintely me. If it was gonna be you there'd be this epic moment in FC where you'd (in the nearest text equivalent) throw yourself in front of an especially brutal FC post aimed at Lorilei. He'd then tell you the reason he's always been a cunt is because he's infact your older brother, left for dead in a horrific boating accident where he was discovered by some British people and raised as one of their own, and you'd shake hands, tears forming in your eyes.

Cue the wahwah pedal & dropdown hentai scrolls as Lori starts fapping.

indeed. and despite pessimistic musings to the contrary, i'm fairly confident the fates aren't inspired by chris claremont. that's why my demise is much more pheasible. and before you ask, yes you can have all my halo stuff when I die.

Archived