Hondo's Bar

'Friends' Fight 3

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll choices are limited to ten. Even if you had a hundred, you couldn't get all the good guest stars in a poll. I'm sure we can come up with soem kind of poll though. Best Sideshow Bob Episode? Best episode in which Mr Burns appears to have a change of heart from his normally evil ways, only to completely revert at the end of the episode? Best episode in which Homer needs to get important heart surgery? Any other ideas?

Hmm....Putty wasnt a guest star i guess.  There were tons of women...but off the bat, i dug Kramer's friends, the midget & his shyster lawyer.

We should have a Seinfeld thread for best lines & moments, favorite episode etc.

Was Teri Hatcher the one with the "spectacular" boobs?

Cant believe i forgot Peterman, loved that guy - anyone remember the "Apocalypse Now" ending after the new catalogs came out when he was in some far off country? Dammit, im too lazy; Bob or someone, make a Seinfeld thread in Movies & TV!

Teri was the "and by the way, there's real adn they're SPECTACULAR" woman, yes.

I nominate the following ten (i'll leaving out Jerry and George's Parents and Neuman for no apparent reason):

Puddy

Jackie Child (shyster lawyer)

Soup Nazi

Babu

J Peterman

Owner of the Yankees/George's boss always filmed from behind in chair

Uncle Leo

Banyun (Jerry's hated rival comedian)

Rabbi that lives in Elaine's building

The bizarro Jerry, George and Krammer

Holy shit, good calls JMT, didnt think of them. Steinbrener's George's boss' name by the way.  Ok then, Jack make a poll there so we can bullshit Seinfeld, trade lines etc...too many good ones flooding back just from those ones you mentioned there.

Hell, we could make a whole thread about Jerry's girlfriends. Remember the two-faced one. And the one with man hands? Or the gymnast whose culture believed that the comedian was the ultimate sexual experience? "You may tell jokes, Mr Seinfeld, but you...are NO comedian!"

Or what about Elaines other boss, Mr Pitt, who got ink on his face and gave a speech to his board of directors looking like Hitler? God, there's way too many to choose from...

Haha...damn i forgot bout Elaine's hitler-lookin boss.  I missed that "comedian sexual experience" one tho, sounded good.  ???

"See, Jerry, you should do more stuff like Banyon...i love stuff that doesnt make you think a lot!"