Hey Kids, let's ask Iambaytor

Iambaytor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*dies*

Corpus Christi is better!

Q: Where did they get the name Corpus Christi from anyways? Is that something you'd ever name a kid?

I haven't a clue and I'm too lazy to hit google or wikipedia. So I have no clue.

As for the name, no. I wanna name my children after Frank Zappa's kids. Dweesil and Moon Unit mostly. Though I'm sure the keeper of the uterus will protest.

Why?

From what I've saine, Maryland and Maine are the most like what I feel comfortable with. I like an area with lots of trees and nature around me, I said Baltimore because if there was any city on the East Coast that mildly interests me it's that one, it's got character. Of course I don't want to live in ANY city, ideally I would like to live outside of a small coastal town in Maine or a secluded house out in the woods. The more trees the better.

you could live in the suburbs of DC... they're conservative in virginia, too

next q:

ummm... west coast!! including nevada and NM, and AZ???

Man fuck Chevy Chase and fuck DC I've been there and I hated it.

Well if I'm limited to cities Portland, but just Oregon in general

ok... now for the ultimate one of this set...

Florida??

MWA HA HA HAAAA

Well as little as I know about Florida that's a hard call to make. The only cities I really know anything about are Orlando and Miami and I don't care for either one. So what the fuck, Tallahassee.

TLH is not a real city, its only importance is as a capital like, omaha, or raleigh, or sacramento... i meant the big cities

Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm, Fort Myers, Naples, Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete, Jacksonville, and Pensacola

pick outta that list

Edited by SpunkyMonkey