Hondo's Bar

Hey Kids, let's ask Iambaytor

Iambaytor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you live in the USA? (Provide Google Mappage for us foreigners)

Well here's a helpful site showing both my state and the city of my current location.

Here

Yes that's right, Kansas City, Kanas is a myth. It's all Starbucks' and Pottery Barns down there and it's all suburbs (Olathe, Shawnee Mission, and Overland Park) Much like the rest of Kansas it breaks the laws of physics by both sucking and blowing at the exact same time.

Here is a more detailed map I live between Smittville and Gladstone, so not in Kansas City proper, just kinda above it.

Click

Whats the best/worst thing about where you live?

The best thing is being squarely in Missouri with the yuppies on the other side of the river it's more townish than cityish. I mean it's certainly still a city but I'm not going to see a starbucks across the street from a starbucks and even when you're squarely in the city you'll find plenty of undeveloped areas, lots of timber and cow pastures still around that the contractors haven't nabbed yet. The bad news is I live near the "bad" part of town. Which is split into two seperate categories 1) The land of white trash where every other house is a meth lab and 2) The neighborhood where you don't want to be caught being white there during certain hours of the day. I will never go on South Troost Ave. unless I'm wearing an eyepatch and trying to rescue the president before the virus in my system kills me in 48 hours.

What is the best thing about Hondo's for you?

The people, naturally.

how do you feel now knowing your second guessing was totally wrong??

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people, out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

Why do you love films so much?

Growing up in the middle of nowhere with a brother 10 years older than myself I had no one to play with and my brother was a dick. However the one time we were not fighting was when we were watching TV, every saturday night we watched an episode of Dr. Who back-to-back with Red Dwarf this was of course back when we had just a regular old TV antenna. Once we got satellite TV when I was 5 we started watching a lot of movies I saw Predator, Robocop, From Dusk Till Dawn, Army of Darkness, Tremors 2, Wagons East, Reckless Kelly, Ghostbusters, Terminator 2, all the Highlander movies that existed at that time (1-3 as well as the TV show).

I also watched a lot of Westerns and action movies with my Dad. I wouldn't say I was raised by the TV, I played outside a lot. Calvin and Hobbes was pretty much a transcript of my life as a child, but I remember countless nights with my family watching movis (often movies a child shouldn't be watching) and movies in general just hold fond memories for me. They're my stress relief, my escape from the difficulties of life, my way to blow of steam and just relax for two hours.

one of my more fav flicks is the Underworld series... what are your thoughts on 1 and 2?

I thought Underworld two was an okay movie. Wasn't the best I had ever seen but was far from the worst. Underworld 2 on the other hand I thought was pretty dumb, and Underworld 3 is going to be 20 kinds of retarded. Course they're all overshadowed by the piece of shit that was The Covenant

so, who are you rooting for? Tacgnol or Longcat?

Well Longcat is long, but Tacgnol looks badass, so I'm going for him.

:?: What is the most violent action you have ever performed?

The Macarena

but seriously...

Um... Well in the world of physical brutality I once kicked the door in on a toyota pickup. In the world of threats I was dating this crazy girl and we were in her kitchen and she got pissed off and pulled a butcher knife on me and I pulled a meat cleaver on her and said "Well come on, then." (Even the crazy ones back down under the right circumstances :blink:)

how many stab wounds do you think you would've taken before you were able to cleave her arm off???

remember to consider the fact insane psycho chicks feel no pain...

Well given my feelings for her at that time (keep in mind this is after I ducked a picture frame and had my hand slammed in her door) a flesh wound would've been a good enough for me to sink the fucking thing in her neck. Of course she was bluffing and so was I, so that avenue was never explored.

P.S. I am not a misogynist, I like 99.9% of all women, I just tend to hold a grudge for someone who manages to tear my life down in 3 months, threatens me often, and then has the ovaries to blame me because her life is fucked up.

Edited by Iambaytor

P.S. I am not a misogynist, I like 99.9% of all women, I just tend to hold a grudge for someone who manages to tear my life down in 3 months, threatens me often, and then has the ovaries to blame me because her life is fucked up.

Stay away from latinas then

EDIT: You didn't answer my question... I want estimations in numbers, buddy!!!

Let's say she had an iron neck for no real reason other than to get u to answer my question without bringing up that rather sensical response

Edited by SpunkyMonkey

Stay away from latinas then

EDIT: You didn't answer my question... I want estimations in numbers, buddy!!!

Let's say she had an iron neck for no real reason other than to get u to answer my question without bringing up that rather sensical response

Man she was whiter than Wayne Brady's writers.

Iron neck? :blink: I wonder about you sometimes. Um, fuck I don't know, 5?

she may have been whiter, but really... stay away from latinas... you just described one.

ummm...

what class do you hate most??

No worries, I always like to look tanner in comparison to the girl I'm dating.

Sociology, but that's mostly just because of the teacher.