Hondo's Bar

Castlevania Movie???

Acalis

Musta been Legacy of Kain. Castlevania is one that Paul W.S. Anderson is attached to, and I'd say he's only a slight improvement. Granted, he's not directing. Instead we get the creative genius who brought us Stomp the Yard and...wait for it...I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer.

Having no Castlevania film at all is an improvement over Uwe Boll.

Speaking of the always entertaining Boll, have you guys heard about the internet petition to have him stop making films and his insane video rants where he accuses Steven Spielberg and Michael Bay of making fake identities so that they could sign the petition multiple times? This video came after the one where he claimed to be the only "true genius" left in the filmmaking business. It's gold.

I can't wait to see the trailer when I get a chance to use the REAL internets. (Most of the time I'm on here from my Sidekick, which only does pictures and text. No java, movies, music, etc.)

The movie I'm still waiting for is Zelda. Maybe it's a fool's hope but still... even though it was an April Fools joke, that trailer looked badass.

The movie I'm still waiting for is Zelda. Maybe it's a fool's hope but still... even though it was an April Fools joke, that trailer looked badass.

Yeah the trailer was awesome! I saw on the Metroid Retrospective at gametrailers.com that there were several attempts to make a Metroid-based movie, but its uncertain if it will ever get made. That would be one bad-ass movie too.

Archived