Hondo's Bar

Independant Projects

Did this as a project for my senior film project in high school. A few things, we had no lighting, no mics, a crappy camera, and poor video editing software. My acting is intentionally bad, the rest of the actors are actually bad actors. We were originally going to do a straight up action movie but it had to be shown in school so no guns, so we played up the Hall Moniter Idea with the flashlights in everything. So apologies for the video quality, soudn quality, and just quality in general but I think it adds to the whole thing. Some things like my deplorably bad acting, the "file", me missing my pockets, and the camera caught in the lenses of my glasses were intentional but some others were not. Anyhow, here is the official trailer for a movie that will never be made. I present, Tardy. (Trailer for the sequel is in pre-production and will be done somewhat more professionally though much of the cheese will still be present)

As I said, the sequel is in the planning process. We're hoping to do a trilogy with Roam Free or Tardy Hard being part two and Tardy: First Second Offense Part 8 III being the 3rd (Cause we needed a name more confusing than Rambo: First Blood Part 2)

We should be filming sometime next week. And since we actually have sound editing software and a better camera we should be alright. Also we're considering in what the Mormons think is the Garden of Eden mostly juts so we can have "Filming location: The Garden of Eden" in the credits.

The simpsons did it already.

actually, that was better/more fun that i was expecting, and yeah, if you got more, id love to see it. the cliches were dead-on, the delivery was great, and your friends can seemingly act if even in small bits, so yeah, really cool ryan.

I don't know I think we ripped of the Hot Fuzz trailer moreso than the Simpsons.

And hopefully next time we can manage real slow motion rather than somebody standing inside the door so it'll move slower an us trying our best to act like it's slow motion.

Also if you couldn't tell I was the voice-over as well.

All Hail The Chess Bully!!! All Hail Me!!!!

i laughed enough to alarm my roommates. you, sir, are brilliant, and if stillbored hadnt deviously stolen my :FHD: 's this month, it would be yours.

this thread is the epitome of a late entry for the hondies this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived