Hondo's Bar

Tim Tams

the division of joy

I heard the aussie chapter talking about these a while back and i had to try em, the dunnes down the road from me does them, and the caramel ones, i've recently disovered other great uses for em like, milkshakes

(not my original recepie, but fuck me, is it good)

Mix a packet of Tim Tams, 8 scoops of vanilla icecream & 400ml milk in a blender. Rich, thick and full of chocolate. Hmmm.

Anyone else got any good tim tam related recepies?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the best snack out of Australia!!!!

"Tim Tams are a chocolate biscuit made by Arnott's Biscuits, Australia. A Tim Tam is composed of two layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling, and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate." From Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam

DOJ, your concoction sounds like good munchies food. :kotter:

the best cookies ever are girl scouts caramel delights anyway. better than sex

No,no. The thin mints. Those are the best.

Even as I type this, I can see the eventual poll that will result from this thread.

they arnt sweet. they are like bread but small and round taller than a cookie (but not a muffin) im not sure how to explain them. but they are really good and most people eat them like a sandwich (usually with breakfast foods like bacon or sausage) or with cream gravy poured over the top or with honey.

1212055491.jpg

so whats a biscuit to you???
They're a bit like scones. They're frequently eaten with gravy, but I prefer them with honey, myself.150pxrunnyhunnynv6.jpg
they arnt sweet. they are like bread but small and round taller than a cookie (but not a muffin) im not sure how to explain them. but they are really good and most people eat them like a sandwich (usually with breakfast foods like bacon or sausage) or with cream gravy poured over the top or with honey.1212055491.jpg
Beat me to it(even used the same picture).

we dip our cookies in milk over here. but it looks like we can get tim tams over here, they just have a different name. and they dont call them biscuits. but i doubt they are better than girl scout cookies

They're a bit like scones. They're frequently eaten with gravy, but I prefer them with honey, myself.
they are like scones, but not so dry

Archived