Hondo's Bar

Girl Scout Cookies

Lycaon

Girl Scout Cookies  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thin Mints: The most enduring and universally familiar Girl Scout cookie. These round, mint-flavored cookies covered with dark chocolate perennially sell the most boxes of any cookie. Thin Mints have never changed their name. Little Brownie Bakers and ABC Bakers both make Thin Mints.

Do-Si-Dos® or Peanut Butter Sandwich: A sandwich cookie. The round, bumpy perforated oatmeal cookie top and bottom surrounds a peanut butter-flavored layer inside. Do-Si-Dos® (formerly Gauchos) are baked by Little Brownie Bakers. ABC Bakers calls them Peanut Butter Sandwiches.

Trefoils or Shortbread: These shortbread cookies are shaped like the Girl Scout Trefoil design. Scot Teas were a similar, lighter sugar cookie made by the now defunct Burry. These cookies come in a blue box. Little Brownie Bakers calls them Trefoils; ABC Bakers call them Shortbread.

Tagalongs® or Peanut Butter Patties®: These are round cookies with a layer of peanut butter on top, and covered in chocolate. These cookies come in a red box. Little Brownie Bakers calls them Tagalongs®; ABC Bakers call them Peanut Butter Patties®.

Samoas® or Caramel deLites®: These are round doughnut-shaped cookies about two inches in diameter with a hole in the center, covered in caramel and toasted coconut, and then striped with chocolate. Samoas® are made by Little Brownie Bakers. The ABC version is called Caramel deLites®.

All Abouts: A shortbread cookie with a layer of chocolate fudge on the bottom and Girl Scout related sayings on the top. All Abouts deliver the exciting and essential messages of the new Girl Scout Leadership Development Model. They come in a pink box, and are made by Little Brownie Bakers.

Thanks-A-Lot™: A shortbread cookie with a layer of fudge on the bottom and the words "Thank You" in English, French, Chinese, Swahili or Spanish embossed on the top. Thanks-A-Lots™ have been made by ABC Bakers since 2006 and were preceded by a similar cookie called the Animal Treasure.

Lemon Chalet Cremes™: New for 2008, they feature a design of Our Chalet in Switzerland. This sandwich cookie has a touch of cinnamon-ginger spice that evokes the warmth of a fireside chat on a snowy evening; they are made by Little Brownie Bakers.

Sugar Free Chocolate Chips: New for 2008, Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies give those who need or prefer sugar free products have a new way to support Girl Scouting—and a scrumptious new snack at bedtime, or any time! They are made by Little Brownie Bakers.

Cinna-Spins™: New for 2008, Cinna-Spins™ make it easy to snack smart by doing the calorie counting for you! Each carton contains five ready-to-grab-and-go 100 calorie packs full of crispy cinnamon swirls; they are made by ABC Bakers.

Lemonades™: Introduced in 2006, these shortbread cookies are stamped in the shape of a sliced lemon with a tangy lemon icing. They are made by ABC Bakers and replace the Lemon Pastry Creme.

-From http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/

goddamn stoopid thread, now i want thin mints and its fucking 4 AM. i cant find those things at 4PM on most days, so im completely ass-out here.

Dammit, you're up, we're both up, we all want thin-mints here.... a portal or somethin' would be fucking sweet right about this moment.

• 7 months later...
goddamn stoopid thread, now i want thin mints and its fucking 4 AM. i cant find those things at 4PM on most days, so im completely ass-out here.

Ditto. Different reason why I can't get em, but ditto.

Dammit, you're up, we're both up, we all want thin-mints here.... a portal or somethin' would be fucking sweet right about this moment.

Wait, I'm a Warlock... Inc portal!

Spell_Shadow_Twilight.png

...why can't I have my Warlock powers IRL? Seriously...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived