Hondo's Bar

Rambo 5

Acalis

Man, Danny Trejo is easier to get than Samuel L. Jackson, I swear you just have to send him a script and he'll show up, take his shirt off, and look intimidating.

Well, maybe he's not gotten the script yet. Still plenty of time though. And since the movie is set in South America or some shit, I don't think finding him a part would be too rough, heh. A big, pissed off looking macho Hispanic dude in am action movie full of macho dudes that takes place in South America? Think we could fit him in?

As for Vinnie, well...there's still time for him, too. And since he worked with Stone Cold in The Condemned, maybe Austin will put in a word for em.

Man, you want Seagal (a man who hasn't been in a good movie since ever) to be in this, begone with your mouth words.

You shut your whore mouth!!!!!! Hard to Kill is one of the greatest movies of all time, logic, and acting ability be damned.

Next you're gonna tell me Road House was shit.

Expendable sounds awesome as hell though, Son Goku vs the Punisher will be Legen... wait for it...

DARY!!!

Also, Rambo 5 needs to be Rambo going to Afghanistan, killing the same people he was helping fight the Russians in pt 3.

Watching him gut that kid would be great.

Also, Rambo 5 needs to be Rambo going to Afghanistan, killing the same people he was helping fight the Russians in pt 3.

Watching him gut that kid would be great.

You might just get your wish. According to imdb.com, Rambo V "follows Rambo III" so it may continue on the Afghanistan plotline.

I hope that, regardless of plotline, the next Rambo movie will have at least a scene that I thought the last one should've had: Rambo going to Arlington cemetery (or wherever they bury Army guys) and paying respect to Colonel Trautman at his grave. It would be a scene that would make a great tribute to the late Richard Crenna. There

• 6 years later...

Variety

The heart’s willing, but the body says, ‘Stay home!’ It’s like fighters that go back for one last round and get clobbered. Leave it to someone else…. [Rambo 4] was so brutal, which civil war is, I was shocked they even gave me an R-rating. I didn’t want to compromise. I said, ‘This is probably going to be the last decent film of this genre that I’m going to do as a solo act.’ When that was accomplished, I never felt the same willingness to do it again.

good on sly - he's not likely to top 4, and also i'm still waiting on that Cobra sequel