Hondo's Bar

Your favorite scenes

Signal08

Welcome to the entertain the world of hondos thread with your favorite scenes from shows and or movies. Post the vid that you just love to watch over and over.

I will start with one of my fav scenes from Collateral. In this scene, these junkers just jacked the briefcase from the car and Cruises character walked out to find them walking away with it... doom on them.

i forgot how great Glengary Glenn Ross was.

jesus christ, i tried finding a quote i liked from the malcolm x flick and ended up at stormfront. :wink:

too many great scenes from this one, stumbled across one of those moments that had me thinking oldman wouldve been a fun joker before someone else knocked it outta the park:

damn Nick, you hit that on the nail. One of my fav scenes in that'n. He pulled it off... unlike Clooneys / Claytons "does it look like I'm negotiating"... intensity doesnt make the scene, the chaotic wtf lets do this acting does. Good one Nick.

one of my fav clips from Saving Private Ryan, when the general reads the letter written by Lincoln.

Once Upon a Time was fun, but you just cant beat the master of all great westerns. This is the ending sequence, for those of you unfortunate enough in life to've not yet seen The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, so please, to maintain my respect. please refrain from viewing until you make things right and go watch it.

I crack up so hard each time I watch this scene from Spaceballs! :???:

Once Upon a Time was fun, but you just cant beat the master of all great westerns. This is the ending sequence, for those of you unfortunate enough in life to've not yet seen The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, so please, to maintain my respect. please refrain from viewing until you make things right and go watch it.
I couldn't agree with you more. GB&U is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time! :D

The final 10 minute shootout from A Better Tomorrow 2. Some day, I'd like to go frame by frame and see just how many people get blown away, blown up, or sliced to bits in this scene, but not today.

Err, any idea why I can't put the video here?

DKS, you have to have 100 posts before you can do HTML... spam guard.

What the? That's freakin gay. I guess I can understand not allowing it for people with 0 posts, but 40 isn't enough to show someone isn't a spammer? I mean, after getting past the 3 diff spam guards you have to get past to even register in the first place, that is...

Sigh. Guess now I have to waste time posting 40 more pointless posts just so I can post something that actually had a REASON to be posted.

Archived