Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

that's right. genre/artists by average SAT score of their fans. no idea who compiles this shit, but music eletism is really something we need more of, im sure you'll agree.

1242785191.png

damn shame what they did to soca.

I miss my piano so much. I need to get on the ball and get some quotes to see how pricey it would be to professionally move it six hours from Kerville to here, and up some stairs. And if that is more than just getting one here and having it moved, I need to get the prices on that too.... SeeJ just got a new computer, so the next big purchase is mine, haha. I would like to have other 3/4ths of our stuff here too.... We left so many things there.

I went tubing down the Guadalupe this weekend and it was.... a terrible mistake. It was an enjoyable time and all, but being Memorial weekend the douchebag per square foot ratio was just astonishing.

"It's three in the morning!! And you're camping! Now stop drinking your terrible beer by the gallon and if you set your speakers that loud and play Hinder or Nickelback or that stupid song about Halley's comet again I'll set fire to your tent!"

I went tubing down the Guadalupe this weekend and it was.... a terrible mistake. It was an enjoyable time and all, but being Memorial weekend the douchebag per square foot ratio was just astonishing.

"It's three in the morning!! And you're camping! Now stop drinking your terrible beer by the gallon and if you set your speakers that loud and play Hinder or Nickelback or that stupid song about Halley's comet again I'll set fire to your tent!"

Swap Nickelback & Hinder for the Macarena of Hamster Dance, and you're somehow channeling my neighbor.