Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Well, it was bound to happen...there's a justin timberlake song on my hard drive.

I resisted the "cry me a river" mix with 50 cent but i heard "rock your body" on the radio, and i dug it...bad enough chief got me onto JC Chasez "blowin me up" one...are you happy now, spiffytee? :D

ok, well, once again i have beef with my fellow classmates... this time it's more serious...

so, i would like to take this time to THANK all of my fellow ap gov't classmates for INFORMING me that we have a MIDTERM on MONDAY.

i know you don't want me to set a high curve guys, but jeezus christ, this is just fucked up. i don't want to hear any excuses, either.

on a brighter note, aside from the studying i will be doing tomorrow (although i have been studying my notes, cept when i was sick, so i probably still have all the retarded people beat), i got my acceptance letter from uop, along with a $10,000 regents scholarship.

uop here i come. along with the honors program. no more moochers.

also, i am going to the mall tonight to spend my birthday money. : )

Taken from Modern Humorist

Get your anti-war on

MARCH 14TH — TIM DUNCAN'S NUDE WAR PROTEST

1101 Apt. #4 Brown St.

Boston, MA 02108

(e-mail Tim for directions)

On the 14th, we hope to have at least two dozen women at Tim's place, to spell "War Sucks!" on his bedroom floor. Punctuation will be increased or decreased depending on amount of people. Please tell your friends. We will also have Twister, and some 2-liter sodas if anything is on sale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARCH 15TH — ABRAMS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY'S "BUILD A HOME FOR PEACE" RALLY

Construction Site off of Rt. 2

Abrams, WI 54101

We need to finish construction of a new Abrams community subdivision by the end of the month...for peace. And we need all the help we can get. Anyone interested in peace, who knows anything about basic house construction, plumbing or wiring (or who is willing to learn), is urged to show up on the 15th and help build houses for peace. We will pay nine dollars and fifty cents per hour for good, dedicated workers who are interested in peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARCH 15TH — JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL ANTI-WAR WEEKEND HOMEWORK STRIKE

Jefferson High School

Jefferson, MD 21755

To protest the coming war, all JHS students in Mrs. Dwight's history class are going to "forget" to do our homework over the weekend. She can't do anything if we ALL refuse to do our homework, so please, nobody chicken out on this. Also, we are planning on not sitting in our assigned seats, and being really loud in the middle of class on Monday, to see what she does. She'll probably flip out.

MARCH 16TH — "PLEASE DON'T ATTACK US, WE BEG YOU" RALLY

Iraqi Army Base

Balad, Iraq

Please? We don't have any weapons of mass destruction. Well, okay, maybe one or two, but we don't use them! We just like looking at them. Seriously, please do not attack us. "War makes God cry," etc.

:irish:

Tonight, the stereotypes go all out: i eat potatoes, drink, start fights, and carbomb protestants.

Cars with jesus fishies, beware! Unless your car's a piece of shit; in which case, as def pointed out, im just doing you a favor, assuming youre not in the car.

*Gack* *cough* *retch* *uggh* "EEwww" *spit* "Goddamn"

What's in this shit?

Ammonium Carbonate - 156g !

Who the hell makes cold medicine from AMMONIA?

-------2 hours later--------

Man, that stuff really worked. My head's all clear.

"Still have to pay me a million dollars to take more of it though."