Hondo's Bar

Your Ultimate Zombie Survival Pack

alright this is my sequel thread to the ultimate slayer list cause im seein folks starting to gather items now for the looming zombie plague that awaits us. assuming that we're stocked up on essentials, what 5 weapons, real or otherwise, would you keep close when fighting the undead menace? Mine: 1. BFG (Doom) 2. a .22 rifle 3. Crossbow 4. an axe 5. a power fist (Fallout). feel free to include items that may not be a first thought as well. :hotcostner:

HARPOOOOOONNNNN!

harpoon-gun.jpg

Edited by axel_napalm

• 1 year later...

lighter w/fluid

M16

Sp101 (.357)

swiss army knife

shampoo

(shit only 5??? gah!!!)

Seriously axel- that harpoon would slow you down if you had to run, it'd be the first thing you'd drop. you'd want something much more lightweight and just a lethal. Just sayin' is all.

Edited by HypnotizinChikns

Things I could actually (theoretically) obtain list:

Crowbar - Opening shit, quietly smashing heads

.22 Rimfire Rifle - Lightweight, probably the most plentiful ammo in the U.S., small bullets (easier to carry large quantities), enough power to puncture a skull (though not necessarily exit)

Machete - Versatile, deadly

Towel - obvious, really

A very large, highly trained vicious dog

Imaginary list:

Ultimate Nullifier - It...nullifies

Lightsaber - Lightweight, limitless power supply (am I wrong here? Tell me what's-what Star Wars geeks), goes through meat and bone like...well, like a lightsaber

Line Gun - Dead Space. Dismemberment frenzy.

Red Turtle Shells - from Mario Kart. Target Lock, baby!

Cerebral Bore - From Turok. If you remember this thing fondly, you're probably old you know that it's custom fuckin' suited for zombies.

I would also like a Portal gun. Totally doesn't count as a weapon.

lighter w/fluid

M16

Sp101 (.357)

swiss army knife

shampoo

(shit only 5??? gah!!!)

Seriously axel- that harpoon would slow you down if you had to run, it'd be the first thing you'd drop. you'd want something much more lightweight and just a lethal. Just sayin' is all.

:hmm:

I think it'd be handy for hunting though. sorta like fishing for deer? even that's stretching the use of it...

fuck it:

Deatchclawgauntlet.gif

in fact I could take ALL of Fallout's weapons

I would also like a Portal gun. Totally doesn't count as a weapon.

think of the fun though :blink: plus it could be used for good defense. too many zombies? what if everyone in your party, assuming you had one, had a portal gun? that's the ultimate moat.

Edited by axel_napalm

alright this is my sequel thread to the ultimate slayer list cause im seein folks starting to gather items now for the looming zombie plague that awaits us. assuming that we're stocked up on essentials, what 5 weapons, real or otherwise, would you keep close when fighting the undead menace? Mine: 1. BFG (Doom) 2. a .22 rifle 3. Crossbow 4. an axe 5. a power fist (Fallout). feel free to include items that may not be a first thought as well. :hmm:

HARPOOOOOONNNNN!

harpoon-gun.jpg

Fuck! I just FHD'd ya for the link in the LOST thread. Guess I'll just have to double FHD'd ya for this winner. Don't worry, I'll be gentle and lube it up first.

Farewell an' adieu to you fair zombie Spanish ladies,

Farewell an' adieu to you ladies of Spain. . .

norm-4716aa111196c-Jaws%20(1975).jpeg

• 1 year later...

Holy shit. What blows me away about that is the recoil. And by that, I mean that there pretty much isn't any. I remember the first time I fired a (comparatively) little hunting shotgun when I was 12 or so, it knocked the shit out of me. Left a mark on my shoulder. And I fired it once.

These guys are squeezing off like a dozen shells in a 3rd as many seconds and the barrel is barely moving. Fucking engineering marvel right there.

Yeah, if I had a crate of ammo and I needed to sweep a street clean, that would be pretty nice to have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've had this little beauty for years, and it's definitely coming with me when They rise.

rOKKG.jpg

What we have here is a combination hatchet/hammer/crowbar. An efficient tool and solid as a goddamned rock, plus it can be be used with as an emergency close quarters weapon to greater effect than your standard crowbar.

Yeah, not my work. I think I got it at a flea market or something.

BUT, on a tangent, I did make this, which I'm rather proud of.

lgY3A.jpg

Painstakingly cobbled together from junk, except for a nice piece of cherry. I'm well aware that the handle is too short, and one of my spikes fell out. I still think it's cool.

I would not take it with me in a zombie apocalypse.