Hondo's Bar

The coolest guy of all time

Thelogan

That video is depressing. He looks like a self-deluded, future gas station attendant.

It's not him being a future gas station attendant that bothers me, it's his delusional view of himself.

man, ya'll are some judgmental peoples. this is a high school, right? excellent Kid Rock OST aside, god im grateful there's no footage of me trying to stroll to class; no cigarette, but the hair, pseudo-swagger and faux self confidence at that age was likely just as bad.

we can't all be zach morrises

god im grateful there's no footage of me trying to stroll to class; no cigarette, but the hair, pseudo-swagger and faux self confidence at that age was likely just as bad.

You better be grateful because it would be hilarious.

oh, i assure you, it would. now, with a name like yours, you had to be a badass in the halls. you always carried yourself with grace & humility in high school? please, bestow some retro-wisdom on me here.

me, i had ridiculous hair, an awkwardly skinny body and a penchant for making farm animal noises loudly then disappearing into the crowd, as making the disciplinarian angrily hurry about was my best idea at the time to break the monotony. this guy in the video right here, idve traded chromium edition x-men cards with him is what im saying. i never did find x-man.

None of that means it's wrong to laugh at him!

I was totally weird in Highschool. I'm sure I swaggered like that on more than one occasion. I always had some sort of badly done home manic panic dye job, I left Misfits-esque strands of long hair that always curled and never looked cool. If I saw it now it would make me cringe, but fact is I was waist deep in poon when I was a teenager. No accounting for taste.

I don't get this "Let he who is without sin" kick your on.

hey, laugh at whatever you like. up to axel though, everyone seemed to have character judgments on a few seconds of the dude like they werent awkward/ridiculous in high school. not so much a kick as ive never really been big on that kinda thing, especially since like everyone was in his position at one point. anyway, carry on.

• 1 year later...

Archived