Hondo's Bar

I FUCKING HATE WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!

Panch

3519263368_4a5052fcda.jpg

THIS IS BULLSHIT! From this moment on I declare WAR on Warcraft! WoW? Damn right, 'wow'... AFTER I KICK IT'S ASS! Two of our most beloved posters have been taken by the wrath's of War! Metelheart and Thelogan! Or more... who knows! I HATE you World of Warcraft.... WHO'S WITH ME?!

And none of that, 'if I can't beat em, join em' crap.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried it, didn't care for it. How do you propse we wage war on WoW? Leroy Jenkins troll?

YES! Way to bring the convo, Jay!

I never played WoW...and Ben hasn't touched it since we shacked up started dating...

I knew one of y'all did. Forgot it was Ben.

Again, FUCK WOW!

Wow, a topic just for WoW haters. It's awesome to see people who recognise MMO's and WoW specifically for the sinkhole of time and 'pull the lever' behavioural conditioning that they are.

It makes me feel better to know I'm not alone in this.

We should form a guild.

aw what the fuck man

ive been saying this since at least '04 when it took def, dante, benny, gunsmith and several others, and now there's a coalition? fuck ya'll! i'ma be contrary and just...have quiet disdain for it. :arty:

for real though, MMOs are so not my thing. i still regret missing a fucking midterm in college due to Phantasy Star Online. these games have hooks in you.

Wh... Why Lipala, I'm the SANE one in this conversation.

Speaking of, Give me their WoW Names and Locations so I can go in and rescue them on this ten day trial that found its way into my inbox.

I actually tried under the guise of taking a genuine interest in the game, the joy that Ray & Loganz both express is just overwhelming though, and you just wanna stay in there with them forever.

Wh... Why Lipala, I'm the SANE one in this conversation.

Speaking of, Give me their WoW Names and Locations so I can go in and rescue them on this ten day trial that found its way into my inbox.

Don't do it, Mal! I won't lose you, too.

aw what the fuck man

ive been saying this since at least '04 when it took def, dante, benny, gunsmith and several others, and now there's a coalition? fuck ya'll! i'ma be contrary and just...have quiet disdain for it. :arty:

I just don't care about those people! I KEED! I love Dante...

i know. im genuinely worried, especially gaming on PC these days.

for real though...MH kinda went through some rough shit last year so i cant rightly hate if she's choosing a stronger form of escapism than we can offer (assuming its like that, im just speculating here). logans has no excuse, but im sure he knows this, new expansion be damned.

Archived