Hondo's Bar

Batman: Arkham City

Newtype

What I saw of Arkham Asylum looked fun and I can't wait to play it, but this... this looks like a terrible idea. I mean I could watch Hammil and Conroy play Batman and Joker until the end of days, and it's only reasonable that the first truly good Batman game should have a sequel, but do they really want to just have the same game only in Gotham City as a whole rather than Arkham? This just seems like a baby step where a big one should be taken in its stead, this worries me that Batman will become a Madden/Dynasty Warriors game with new characters but roughly the same gameplay/story till the end of time.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#hqUXgsXMXgI" style="display:none"></embed>

Ho. Ly. Shit. This is like the Grand Theft Batman game I always wanted. Those may be the coolest in game combat sequences I've ever seen.

Very goddamn excited.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't either, is he lame again? I honestly forgot they were the same person, not the first time I've done it either. Penance isn't nearly as absurd.

Now, Speedball's head bouncing off the floorboard makes me smile.

Edited by Thelogan