Hondo's Bar

Best/Favorite Game Villains of All Time (so far)

Keth

The videogame League of Evil

58KWB.jpg

Wario represents the cool. I mean all bowser did was put the pussy on a pedestal ...wily def shoulda been there tho.

Uh what I mean to sa is... This is a sik pic, son!

Edited by IceManML

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Old thread bump for new games!

Chris Walker from Outlast

5WN9P99.jpg

The sounds of him walking were terrifying along with the music that played. Every encounter you had with him was fucking tense as hell.

David from The Last of Us

g4V67lK.jpg

So I've been replaying this on the remastered PS4 version and just ran into this guy. I remembered what a creep he was and how scarily not villainous he is, yet also a complete monster. I'm kind of dreading playing over that part again.

Zant from Twilight Princess

cKjGRSb.png

If I could give the Lost Potential award to a game character it's this guy. He's such an intriguing and cool villain that it pisses me off that he got the shaft for Ganondorf again. It really would have made that Zelda much more enjoyable for me if he was given the top spot. Still, really cool bad guy.

^she was in Origins? i really should get around to that one someday, especially since the series is dead now

and good call axels, i too dind't like Zant getting the usual gannon bump...and man, im saving that remaster replay of TLOU, knowing what dude becomes it's gonna be hard. he was creepy the whole time, but still