Hondo's Bar

Bi Sexual Baseball Players

Why can't I bewith a bi-sexual baseball player that I love. I hate it I tell you why can't there be a way to poin them out and be sure youknow that they are for sure so you can make a move and not worry about getting your A$$ beaten out of you. Any way FIU BASEBALL #1.

-FinFantasyBaseball :D :dcecil:

Miami, Floida

:embarrassed:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what?  Don't listen to them FinFantasyBaseball, they just don't understand.  You just stay away from those baseball players, they'll just break your goddamned heart they will *sniff*... not that I've ever had my heart broken by a big, strong, bisexual baseball player........ :help:

Don't listen to them FinFantasyBaseball, they just don't understand.

Yup, you hit the nail on the head there buddy. That was what I think everyone was implying, we don't understand. And don't pretend you understad either. The closect I've come to understanding this was taking the individual words and realizing I know what each on means on it's own, but it's the string of words that aren't making any sense. But if you understand, please do tell what's going on.

Guest Yahve

Joo must be smoking some good shit Finfantasy Baseball, hand some over ! :help:

Not much i can say unless i know a little more about the situation, I do see it as pretty hard to find out if a guy is gay, especially in sports where they hide it quite well for obvious reasons.   You ARE a guy right??   :yawn:

OK I checked out the profile and its a guy.....its kinda hard to find out if he is gay or bi its like a huge mistery. I think I have a clue what baseball player your talking about seeming how I was the Sports Editor for the FIU yearbook staff. I mean there are several players that you can think are bi....lets try guessing.......

:help:

and Final maybe we can help you out if you tell us what is going on...??

Dear Mr FinalFantasyBaseball:

I see youve posted thrice, yet for the life o' me i can only find this one.  Are you a valid member, or do you...ah fuck diplomacy, are you a damn troll? If so, lemme know, we gots room in the House.  :D

:D ok to clear things up Final is a real person...how do I know because I know him...hahaha I am not going to tell you who it is either..and trust me its not me...

last time I checked I was a girl unless there is some miracle of god that I had a sex change in the last hour...

Hi everyone, Ican assure you that I am not a troll!!! Iwas and yes I am a GUY. By the way I do not know you SuperEeyore...I fell in love with a bi-sexual basrball player and I never got to tell him how I felt about him. Now he lives in another state playing baseball. This guy was the one thing I wanted and will never have...Any I;m as bi-sexual as well..I'm 5'11, 170 lbs, brn hair and eyes medium built and very preppy. SO IM NOT A TROLL! If anyone out there know of any bi-sexual baseball player let me know!

finalfantasy.. suck it up and move on

if you're not a troll, then here's a bit of advice.. i'm guessing your young.. you have plenty of oppertunities.. there's dick out there for you i swear.

i hate these 17-21 year old gay/bi men lamenting over the fact after the one man who they've been obessed with who doesn't reciprocate your feelings.. dammit you're YOUNG. they are not the end all, be all of the male species. there are plenty of gay/bi men out there. get off your ass and find one!

It's all so easy isn't it Heartless? So simple. If someone posted that his wife died, would "Move on already" be your answer too? AS long as there's more dick out there, there's no reason too feel bad about losing the dick you had your eyes on? Jeesh. Maybe there are factors you aren't taking into account. Like maybe that he has feelings, or a heart, or a soul. Who knows, just maybe he does.

even heartless bitches have souls...  ;)

and ffb, i'm sure you have many friends to be sensitive about your problem and you're not relying on our favorite acidwoman leah.  but it's very true, time will heal wounds.  neosporin usually helps too... er maybe not here.  :D

Women don't understand that it's necesary to function normally. Without it we'd have nothing but sex on our minds all the time. I know that's the perfect setup for a joke, but I'm serious, the only reason we can think about anything else is because we can take our minds off it manually.