Hondo's Bar

Bi Sexual Baseball Players

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, women get horny, women want to get off, etc etc. But I'm saying men physically NEED to get off on a periodic basis. It's like the hierarchy on needs go: breath, drink, eat, get off, sleep. There is a difference. Women can get by, however much they wouldn't like it. It's not really an option for men.

• 2 weeks later...
:D Hey Everyone a week ago i was walking into panther hall and i notice the FIU baseball team was moving in until the end of the season. Suddenly when I was walking in I notice one of the players was eyeing me, and kept looking at me everytime I walkinto the building, this has happen more than once and even one of my friend notice what do you think this means  :D

What is it about baseball players that creates a fetish for you? it's it the bats? it's the bats, isn't it? long pieces of solid wood, gripped tightly and swung around. Oh yeah, i see it know. so was the bathroom incident a one time thing, or are you whisperign sweet nothings in each other's ears by now. Or maybe doing something else in each other's ears...

It wasn't an emoticon that IC used ( gay.gif ), it was an image. It should be an emoticon though. Anyway, as for IC comment about my interest, I was just curious. After all, when you're in the minority, it must be harder to find people to hook up with. That makes them underdogs and I like rooting for underdogs. And it's also part of my long time reason to support gay men: The more gay men their are hooking up, they less competition there is (and naturally, the more lesbians there are, the less target market). Imagine if half of all men were gay and there were virtually no lesbians? That would mean that Jan & Dean's dream would finally come true. Two girls for every guy. This is counterintuitive to a straight man's natural inclination to be replused my gay men and sexually intriged/fascinated/aroused by lesbians. But I've found a good balance: in my dreams, I'm all for lesbians, but while I'm awake, I encourage gay men and discourage lesbianism. It's all part of my self-serving plot that underminded the happiness and desires of everybody else but me :D

Well gee lets see why JMT is such a GAY MEN ACTIVIST!!! now your passing your ideas to all the other boys on this bored...wait til they read it I can see it now...straight GAY MEN ACTIVISTS ATTACK LOCAL LESBIAN....

:plain:  :D

SORRY ABOUT THAT.....  :D