Hondo's Bar

Soooo....anyone still watching this? (and will admit it?)

I was reading some reviews after the premiere, and I gotta say, everyone seems to have the same opinion: Season 1 was rough, season 2 shit got bat-shit insane and just keeps going into season 3. They are just making their own bat-universe and don't give a shit about previous continuity and for some fucking reason...it works. Pretty much you watch it for the villians.

...the show is still shit, but it's at least fun to watch.

• 2 years later...

Gotham reveals first look at Bane

[IMG]

[IMG]

On 10/23/2018 at 7:46 PM, Iambaytor said:

I mean, how hard is it to just find a really fucking buff guy, throw a luchadore mask and some camo pants on him and call it good?

22 hours ago, Da Cap'n 2099 said:

Impossible, apparently.

It's the final season. Just fucking go all out. Make the kid Batman. Bane is a buff guy in a luchador mask, like you said. Gordon grows a sick stache. Fuck it.

Panch beat me to it. But let me know if they go for Panchito's suggestions and I may come back to this series. I tapped out after S2.

• 11 months later...

So I just watched the series finale of this on Netflix. And that was a lot of fun! It seemed a bit rushed, but it was a weird blend of different Bat-genres. Combining elements from everything from the West era, to Burton and Nolan, even the Animated series. I loved the Joker here, and the silliness of the Riddler and Penguin. I kinda wish it got an extra "year one" season. It was neat.

latest?cb=20190504130600

Pretty much everyone's costumes were cheesy as hell, but I really liked this look. Even pulled a bit from the Arkham games and the dude's performance was just the right size hammy.