Hondo's Bar

Spider-Man

Keth

Man, there's no reason we couldn't get a good superhero game from basically anybody.

Nightcrawler would be great fun if they tweaked and polished his moves from that old X Men 3 game.

Hulk going back to his Ultimate Destruction roots would be alot of fun.

Doctor Strange has limitless possibilities with magic stuff, maybe even an RPG there.

If DisMarvel could put the muscle and faith behind some trusted studios like Insomniac or Sucker Punch or Santa Monica (Hell, God of War IS Thor) we could get some gems out of this. Instead of just shit movie tie ins. 

Edited by Axels

Finished this recently and I love this game so much. The story itself is really good too. Nothing revolutionary, but the way the relationships build, especially between

Otto and Pete

is fantastic. Plus this will be one of the few games I WANT to actually go for 100%. 

Edited by Axels
  • Like 1

I've been hearing that this game is the new Arkham: all-around excellent-sauce.  That means an eventual 'Game of the Year Edition' - w/ all DLC, plus double-dip fuel: potential all-new additional content.

I've seen some cutscenes - it looks crazy-stunning...reminds me of LA Noire - that level of realism.  Glad to hear the gameplay is solid.  Whenever I get around to a PS4 - I know a game I'll be excited to finally play...

I'm sure the symbiote suit is inevitable - I'm still hoping for the 80s tv suit...

spider-man-hammond001.jpg

The Raimi outfit would be super-sweet...I saw a vid w/ all the unlockable costumes.  No 'Amazing Bag-Man'...?!

maxresdefault.jpg

Will be eagerly awaiting costume-updates...

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've got this, demons souls, spidey remastered and like 15 ps4 games off plus, and this is all i want to play

last spider-man game was my GOTY and i platinum'd it & ran through all the DLC, so giving miles a game and letting the music & aesthetic fit into the spider-verse was such an inspired choice. only a few hours in & loving it.

full game! not sure how long it is overall vs the last one, but so far there's nothing here that doesn't feel like a full campaign - you're based out of harlem so the map differs too, i wanna say? i need to explore more, doing all the sidequests for unlocks so far - loving how they incorporated miles' venom/electric sting so far 

• Thanks 1

Just finished it. Damn good game, about to start a NG+. I will say I dont like Pete's new face. I played a lil bit of the first one just before getting this and it's very jarring to see the face just getting swapped, while retaining the same voice. Not really a complaint, just weird haha. 

• Wow! 1

• 2 years later...

I have an emotional connection to this series, in a way. For my birthday in 2021 (so the last birthday of mine that Jenn and I spent together), Jenn got me the PS5 version of Miles Morales (that also came with the version of Spider-Man that was remastered for the PS5), and I just devoured them. Like back-to-back, just went to town. I remember just thanking her profusely after beating Miles Morales.

So, I dunno, I fell like this is kind of a continuation of that. It's not painful for some reason like most memories still are. We bonded over video games, so it kind of feels like I owe it to her in a way. Anyway, I reiterate, I cannot wait for this game

• Really Like 2