Hondo's Bar

Pictures Of Hot Guys v2.0

Aartemys

Did you want me to find some naked girls for the hot chicks thread?? I could do that. And I'm sorry to offend anyone with all the nude guys, but com'on! Us girls need some eye-candy as well.

What happened to our saying "size doesn't matter???" hehe By the way... who believes that? Should I start a poll? Or does someone else want to...

same here.

and when I think about it, it's not so much the penis that bothers me, it's all the muscles..eewww

I think they're gross.

Some muscle, a discreet amount is awesome, but when a guy is built like that, it is painfully obvious that he spends all his time working out and looking at himself in the mirror ... I need to know that they got something substantial between the ears.

That's why I posted the pic of Jon Stewert. Apart from his charming good looks, what really makes him attractive is that he's smart and funny!

Edited by dinghy

and when I think about it, it's not so much the penis that bothers me, it's all the muscles..eewww

I think they're gross.

ya i think the whole muscles thing is rather gross looking... i prefer the non muscular guys... and non hairy... some hair okay... look like a gorilla.. not okay! lol but yes muscles=gross!

So fuck the muscle dude and marry the brain feller...is that what the score is?

Whattaya you think Dinghy, agree or disagree?

umm...disagree!

I only want to fuck people that I'm attracted to, and since I'm attracted to, in this case, the "brain fellar" I'd want to be fucking him now wouldn't I! :D

I feel like fucking the muscle dude would just be like doing it with a lump of clay and that I would probably just be a lot better off mastrubating.

Although it should be noted that it's not just a brain thing. It's about the whole attitude and chemistry I have with you.

Edited by dinghy

That is hilarious Jont!

I posted the naked men so we could have something to look at, not marry... And yeah, all those muscles aren't that attractive, but where you going to find a wimpy nerd in glasses posing naked with a hard on in one hand and a book in the other?? NO WHERE!! So we will all have to settle for these hunky (too muscle-ee) men...

0023.jpg

It is my secret wish that I could somehow implant my brain in Mathew McConaughey's body. I'd just stroll into bars cooler than Fonzie, except instead of hitting jukeboxes I'll be hitting women, well that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean, I'd get what I want. :D

0025.jpg

That is hilarious Jont!

I posted the naked men so we could have something to look at, not marry...  And yeah, all those muscles aren't that attractive, but where you going to find a wimpy nerd in glasses posing naked with a hard on in one hand and a book in the other??  NO WHERE!!  So we will all have to settle for these hunky (too muscle-ee) men...

Nah, sexy geeks are everwhere, you just need to know where to look.

a wimpy nerd in glasses posing naked with a hard on in one hand and a book in the other??

Hey, I'm pretty wimpy, I have a, um, all those things you mentioned. What if...?