Hondo's Bar

Signature pics

The NZA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, see, thats why youre only supposed to do imaging; from now on, poeple, if youre makin a request, give her somethin to work with! A general image, and at the very least, some text, like a tagline; i.e., tussin could do with that "making your body feel good" one, you know? Help this girl out!

well mh if you're being overloaded let me know  :D  i suppose it's not so bad to feel useful (and not do hw)!  i am pretty good with ol' mouse and image editing shite...

From what I've seen on your website you are marvelous!

I'm not being overloaded, I'm being lazy haha

I am going to work on one for you stat!!

you too, 2track!

do you any of you have any particular pictures you would enjoy for me to use? haha

From what I've seen on your website you are marvelous!

I'm not being overloaded, I'm being lazy haha

I am going to work on one for you stat!!

aw you didn't have to do that... well let me know if you're thinking of any particular direction, i can either give you stuff i already have or shoot something new.

ah yes my old-design website... i would really like to redesign it but i don't really know what... plus, i'd like to find a website place that doesn't put ads! well maybe a small one is ok, but freaking tripod puts 2 and it pisses me off.

does anyone have their own website with a free service? or do i have to pay to get something better?

well anyway like i said if you need me to attend to graphic-amakin' i shall!

• 5 months later...
I want a sig made by the MH™! Surprise me.

Your sig is just awesomely perfect! Plus your my skills are no match for yours! whatsoever!!!! I can try though

Yeah, when you get time, I'll grab one too, eh Rach? Purty Pleee-aass? Possibly something celebrating the supremacy of JAYSUS...:D

haha Anything for the church of Jaysus

Archived