Hondo's Bar

Eminem's New Video - Mosh

Reverend Jax

OK, yall all know hip-hop ain't my thing. It's alright sometimes, but I think most of the time it's lame. I've liked some of Eminem's stuff, btu this video, fuck! It's just incredible. It's animated, fusing cell shaded live action footage with drawn characters and background to give it thsi really cool unique look. But it's the feel of rage that really made me sit back with my eyes fixed and ears open.

Some of y'all have mentioned not liking "let's save the environment" rap, bt check this one out. Unjless you have a wicked fast connection, you'll lose alot by watchign this streamed. You need a Torrent program (like BitTorrent) to get it.

***This forum ends urls with a '[', and this url has a '[' in it, so you can't click it as a link, but you can copy and paste this line (the hyperlinked part and the nonhyperlinked part together):

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2901...m%20-%20Mosh%20[Kobra].torrent

into your browser's addreess line.

Stream it, if it's you're only option.

I've watched it a bunch of times since getting it.

Reply with your thoughts on it.

It's funny how he can drop a single like "Just Lose it" with a video similar to that of which Weird Al Yankovic would do, then make a song like "Mosh". It sucks tho that Kweli, Common, Mos Def, Nas, make songs like this all the time, and nobody even notices them. Eminem makes a song like this, and he's a genius. Not to sound racist, but damn sometimes it pays to be white.

i see your point duado, and i do think race plays a part in it, becuase in all honesty there arent many quality white rappers, so the fact that eminem is so nasty with it and can keep up with all the balck rappers makes him a kinda prodigy!

but white or black the man is an f'n genius!

Yeah, im with Duads, but the only song/video that comes to mind that's such a direct attack, that coulda been such a video, was Kweli's "The Stand" off his first solo album. Still, the point's valid, and the "die-hard fans" MLB spoke of (yeah, every underground genre gets em) who doesnt want talent like him, Common & Mos to get their message & voices out there, fuck those guys, these 3 arent doing what they do just for them, you know?

Was gonna post the link to the streaming video, glad someone did. SOHH....

Eminem is beating his own political drum on a newly leaked track calling President Bush a 'monster' and charging fans to 'mosh' outside the oval office until he brings the troops home.

Starting off with kids citing the pledge of allegiance, Eminem is shooting a political bullet at the Bush administration on "Mosh," a new track leaked to the internet yesterday.

"Strap him with an AK-47, Let him go fight his own war / No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our own soil / No more psychological warfare to trick; think we aint loyal / if we don't serve our own country with patronizing a hero."

Last December, Eminem was being investigated by the US Secret Service for potentially threatening lyrics against the president in Em's unreleased song, "We As Americans" in which he declared "f#@$ money. I don't rap for dead presidents / I'd rather see the president dead." Most recently, Eminem, in conjunction with the Young Voter Alliance, announced the release of a pro-Democratic mixed tape to get young people excited about voting for Democrats.

There is no word on whether "Mosh" will appear on Encore, Eminem's new album to be released this November.

American Idiot is excellent. Some people (haters) like My Leaky Bucket (hater) doesn't care for (hates on) the title track, but all agree the album as a whole is excellent. I bought it and some days I listen to the whole thing as many as six times. But this thread ain't about Green Day, it's about Eminem.

Archived