Hondo's Bar

Christian Webcomics

Benz

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I can't for the life of me understand the reasoning in this one

CWstork2.gif

Are they saying the only alternative to Genesis is Stork biology? If anyone can make sense of this, please explain it to me.

This one is great, because it's one I completely honestly agree with.

InputOutput.gif

Leave it to 2track to make a Christian Webcomics thread not safe for work. Lol

Yes, Jax the only alternative to the Genesis answer is the stork. This is demonstrated by your answer on the Ask Sarcasmo thread. Republicans also believe in storks.

But seriously I have no idea where their head was at with that one. Lol

For me, I believe in both. I believe God created ... not over 7 days, but millions of years, through the process of evolution, slowly forming us into what we are today.

Dinosaurs were years 2-15, and became extinct June of year 16 because someone got overzealous with the sugar in their Kool-Aid.

Forget Carbon-Dating. We gots the dates cause the Bah-ble sed so, an dats better 'n science anyday.

• 7 months later...
I can't for the life of me understand the reasoning in this one

CWstork2.gif

Are they saying the only alternative to Genesis is Stork biology? If anyone can make sense of this, please explain it to me.

Looks like it's trying to say that people dismiss the bible because like the stork story it doesn't make sense biologically, the stork story doesn't describe its mechanics, but then it states a verse from psalms that the word is true from the beginning... so Christians are lacking faith based on a made up stork story instead of just having the faith. Looks like someone tried to compare the stork story to creation and he's trying to discredit it with the faith thing. It's a real complicated thought process...

This one is great, because it's one I completely honestly agree with.

InputOutput.gif

Now, someone explain to me how dinosaur bones are great evidence for creation??

It's a stretch, but creationists do think like that (that fossils support creationism). Essentially, they see dinosaur fossils as evidence of the leviathan mentioned in Genesis, and the fact that leviathan was mentioned in Genesis is evidence that man and dinosaur were alive at the same time, ergo, creationism is confirmed.

Archived