Hondo's Bar

A matter of taste

Jumbie

Yeah that nissan looks the back of a maxima, with the front of an altima, and ugly it just shouts destroy me all over it!!

But you know which car is really ugly.... actually I was close to getting this car once because of the gas mileage but thank god my boyfriend talked me out of it...

echomainlg4cd.jpg

Eventhough it looks a lot better than the original one that came out... It's still ugly

I don't like the Chrysler concept car. It looks like it drives like crap. And not very safe if you get into an accident. I think they're trying really hard to make cars look like they can fly. I like good-looking cars, but what good are they if they drive like shit, eat up gas, or have back seats that have, at most, one square inch of leg room. I also didn't like the scion, element, or aztek. Nice try with that curvier scion but still far from good.

You know what's wierd... that butt-ugly shoe car was marketed as the Cube in Japan where it is a top selling car. In fact, they only started selling them in the US because of the Japanese success.

I dunno, in Japan and even Europe a compact, square, downright stackable car (they'll be doing it soon, just wait) is important to have, but over here it's just ugly. 'S got some fun features though (illuminated color-changing cup holders! Woo!).

Jesus, am I the ONLY one on this board that likes the Scion xB?? I guess I must be... I think it's a fun car, rides really nicely, has a fucking lovely turning radius, roomy interior, packed with fun customizable features, and it's safe. So what if it looks like a toaster?? *defiant*

Archived