Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Fundraiser

The NZA

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hah..that 1st one's nice, takes the jingoistic "shame on you for not donating, hippie" route. The 2nd's gotta be an arch request.

Nope, no request from him. I did that one with him in mind.

For you Dirty Harry fans

dirty_harry.jpg

jesus yes, thanks man, much obliged. Lemme know if there's more optinos we can throw out there for you donors, and dont forget to pick a month between july and january that you wanna sponsor (actually, you can pick 2).

i almost wish that once we get the t-shirt thing down, we could throw them into this as an incentive.

• 2 weeks later...

Isa, youre the best, love - im amazed here, between her plans and arch alone, we got $80 of our $110 covered, with about a week before the fees are due - cant thank you guys enough.

Youve both got your own member groups and colors and all, but if there's anything else i can reasonably do for ya'll, dont hesitate to ask.

Were almost there, people! man, you guys are tops.

Alright, so thanks again to Isa, and once were caught up were only $27 shy of our goal this time, due date was today (the 7th) but i bought us a little time, not too much if were gonna keep our current plan, which i still think is an awesome deal.

Anyway, rent's almost paid all the way through January '07.

shit, i gotta check hotmail more often, i think you did at that! ok, so its seven bucks, and senshik says she got it so we should be in the clear soon - Isa, if the other $20 is a bit much right now, dont hesitate to say so, you gots a baby onna way and all and we can make it up either way.

Sponsors page should finally be updated; many apologies for the delay there.

I hope no one minds that 2T get this month, since he got neglected last time (as did RA and Vagrant, again, that cursed LL is a glory-hog) but MH still owns September, Eeyore & Arch reign after that for all their help.

Thanks again guys, seriously - couldnt keep this place going without you.

aw, thanks again love - lemme know what month(s) youre wanting.

With this, and Senshik this week or so, were all caught up till January '07...again, thanks to everyone, and lemme know what other incentives/board options i can offer here.

• 5 months later...

Archived