Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Fundraiser

The NZA

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

december bee-otch. uh, as far as the money goes, i dont know how much we have because you know how cuntish paypal is with taking out 2 bucks (and your eternal soul) everytime you make a transaction. so we may be short more than you think. ill count it out when im feeling less lazy and tired.

Good deal....ill get part of January, around my birf.

Anyway, LL got us all paid up today, despite losing a few bucks to paypal in the process, so everyone give her a round of appluase: she's made a great (reluctant) treasurer, and we wouldve been locked out if it wasnt for her, and of course, all our wonderful sponsors. :misty:

• 5 months later...

Yay!! its that speical time of the year when i get to beg like a dog to raise the $107 for our server fees, I'm normally too prideful, but during this month, im a filthy whore! Right, so we managed to save La Lindsay's ovaries last year, im trying to find our incentive this year....was hoping to tie it to our ladies of hondo's calendar somehow, but that's 2 missions right there.

So far, were going with Strongbad's Hondo's: A totally for-profit organization.

Right then...so, help where you can, and as always, thanks to all that particpate, as well as those who've kept our doors open thus far. I'm still hoping to make fire by this year or so, after which i'll be able to handle these fees pretty much on my own, but till then....i'm open to suggestions for incentives, here. Lemme know, people.

Donate.jpgDonate here!

if you donate, hondo's will become fresh and new. The ladies will line up to be on the calendar, and fresh, new ideas we havent yet had in our 4+ years of existence will spring forth. also, the new hondo's will get rid of unwanted faical hair, makes excuses for lipstick on your collar, finds you a job, and all kinds of neat things. Donate, and youll have your Clintonian america back, Jax. Everything will be alright.

If you're strapped for cash, I can shell out $20 for the cause. :)

Of course I wouldn't trust Paypal with my garbage, much less cash, so if ya want it, just swing on by FIU one day during my work hours and I'll be happy to give it to you when I have it.

Acal - $20's great if you got it, man.

Lobo - Your Ebay Paypal'll do just fine...the "donate" tab up top, to the right, of the board's main page is setup to go right to Paypal. Its really cool of you .

MH - Patience. You shall be up to your titties in titties soon.

Thanks to MH & Ruby, our goal's now at $62.

Archived